MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can't hear any MIDI Sounds played in Protools LE, need Help.
Kittler
posté sam. 25 mai 2002, 23:46
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 25 mai 02
Lieu : Berlin
Membre no 4,819

Hi everyone,

got the new digidesign/focusrite M-Box, Protools LE coming with it, an Oxygen 8 Midikeyboard and a MT-4 from emagic. Working with a Powerbook and MacOs9.3

OMS 2.3.8 is installed. MT-4 is found. Oxygen-8 is recognized and i associated it via drag&drop to the MT-4.

In Soft-Synth Software 'Absinth' i get all sounds out of the M-Box, but in ProTools LE i can only hear the Audiotracks but NOT the Midi-Tracks. They are played in via Oxygen 8 properly, i even see the MIDI-Bars in the Track. When the track's played, there's a peak. But nothing's heard, as i already said.

What has to be done. Is there any special routing necessary in OMD Studio Setup...? Anything to route in Protools itself?

Any help would be nice!

Max
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kittler
posté lun. 27 mai 2002, 00:13
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 25 mai 02
Lieu : Berlin
Membre no 4,819

I got one step closer now...

but new horizons provide new problems...

if i got my absynth (standalone) opened, Protools LE would recognize it as an OUTPUT DEVICE in the Mix Section.

Problems: Protools takes all the audio capability of my mbox and the oms, i think.

HOW DO I GET THE Absyth generated sound back into my Protools session? A created Aux-Fader won't show any possibility to get Absynth IN!

Max
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 7 oct. 2024, 21:34
- © MacMusic 1997-2008