MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Audio Problems(us-122,oxygen8,reason)
qwerty
posté mer. 25 août 2004, 16:28
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 25 août 04
Lieu : London - UK
Membre no 49,508

Tascam US-122, M-Audio Oxygen8, Reason v2.0, Cubase SX, 1.25 GHz PowerPC G4, OSX 10.3.5

i recently bought myself the Tascam US-122 and M-Audio Oxygen 8, and after having spent many frustrating hours in front of the computer, things only seem to be going downhill.

To start off with, when I installed the US-122, hooked it up to my speakers and set it as the computers in/out audio device under system preferences, no sound could be heard from the speakers. I checked all of the settings under Audio MIDI Setup and also on the individual softwares and everything looked like it should work, but still no sound. The computer and all the softwares recognized the US-122, but it just didn't seem to be working. There was also a red 'X' by the US-122 under the Reason, preferences settings.

I then uninstalled all of the software and the US-122 and reinstalled it all a whole bunch of times and eventually managed to get everything up and running. I then installed the M-Audio Oxygen8 and tried to open Reason, whereupon a message came up saying that the sound driver that had been used in the previous session could not be opened, and the sound stopped working again. It was essentially the same problem that I had beforehand except for he additional message about the sound driver.

I don't know if the problem was caused second time round by hooking up the Oxygen8, it might be a coincidence, but either way I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me. How do I fix this?! I'm lost.

Thanks..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mikenichol
posté jeu. 2 sept. 2004, 04:27
Message #2

Inscrit : 04 juil. 04
Lieu : Sydney - AU
Membre no 46,258

Try contacting customer support

--------------------
G5, Dual 2.0Ghz, 2Gb RAM, 250Gb HD
G3 B&W, 350Mhz, 512Mb RAM, 8Gb HD
Silicon Memory Clearlight 80Gb, Triton Extreme

Logic Pro 7, Reason 2.5, Pro Tools LE, Live 4

+Quote Post
happiestgirl
posté jeu. 2 sept. 2004, 05:51
Message #3

Inscrit : 02 sept. 04
Membre no 50,038

Hey,

I have the us-122 with the oxygen 8 as well as reason 2.5. I know it's silly but are you sure that you have the line out volume knob on the us-122 turned up to a decent level? Are your speakers powered and on? I know these are silly questions and I'm not implying anything here but I just find that I always think it's a big problem when usually it is just something I've overlooked. Good luck.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 10 sept. 2024, 05:59
- © MacMusic 1997-2008