MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> please help with USB audio devices, no joy with US 428 or Quattro on my G3 Laptop
PCK
posté mer. 17 avril 2002, 11:25
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 17 avril 02
Lieu : Christchurch
Membre no 4,290

well I'm starting to get really frustrated here. We've been successfully recording on Deck II for a couple of years using built in stereo input on the G3 Powerbook. We've been laying up some organic drum loops and overdubbing instruments and vocals with our duo - MINISNAP. We needed to record some tracks live with a drummer and I've been checking out cheap ways of increasing the amount of inputs. Tascam's US428 package didn't supply any Mac support and all the downloads promising to fix my problems have ended in frustration (Cubase couldn't locate the USB connection!). Now I'm trying the Quattro Audiosport and they haven't given any ASIO soundmanager drivers on the accompanying CD. I go back to DECK to relieve my stress and find the Cubase ASIO soundmanager drivers have over written my DECK ASIO drivers and I can't run DECK. AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! Any clues as to where I can get ASIO drivers for deck?? Any suggestions for hardware that works without costing a small fortune?

--------------------
pck
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 6 mai 2024, 10:29
- © MacMusic 1997-2008