MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Logic Ong Goes Silent When Using Second Hard Drive
pashalifi
posté mar. 27 juil. 2004, 16:42
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 17 juil. 04
Lieu : London - UK
Membre no 47,081

I just installed a second hard drive for storing the audio files used in my Logic songs, as recommended by everyone who uses Logic - I opened my songs, opened the audio window and moved the audio tracks to a new folder on the Audio Hard Drive. Saved the songs.
But when I try to play a song, it is silent, and the output meters on the left of the track name in the Arrange page are blank..
However, when I open the Audio file in its own window and double click to play, it plays fine...
When I move the files back to the main hard drive using the Logic audio window, again silence. Then I moved them using the Mac system, dragging them, and restarted - bingo! It works fine again.

What am I doing wrong???? I'm moving files using Logic, saving the Songs - the tracks are on the Audio Hard Drive, I can see them, but Logic won't play the Song containing them!!! Please can someone help me, this is doing my head in.....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 17 sept. 2024, 19:53
- © MacMusic 1997-2008