MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
> Digidesign Mbox Users, Let's help each other - later we can even jam over the net!!
Presto
posté ven. 5 avril 2002, 12:47
Message #1

Maniac Member

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 24 mars 02
Lieu : Entre-Deux-Mers - FR
Membre no 3,984

I've ordered it and its on its way. I've got an ibook and Beyer DT250 phones.

My first problem is which mic(s)? Difficult!!

I need to record one track at a time: my baritone voice, children's even babies voices, and various banging, clanging, and clicking noises

I'm making a makeshift a recording 'studio' which will hopefully keep outside noise outside, and thanks to eggboxes etc will provide a good acoustic environment.

I'd also like to record outside and on the spur of the moment: baby babbling, countryside sounds, even the sea. An omni compact would be nice and light and good for ambience, but when I put the bits together in songs the nice background sounds will perhaps differ from one bit to the next. Is this really a problem?

With a limited budget I don't want to have to buy lots of different mics all costing at least 200 euros. Any ideas?

What are YOUR problems?

--------------------
Without shit, we wouldn't be here ;)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s) (1 - 1)
Presto
posté mar. 9 avril 2002, 11:05
Message #2

Maniac Member

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 24 mars 02
Lieu : Entre-Deux-Mers - FR
Membre no 3,984

Hey,
I know I'm not the only one. There are supposed to be a first 1000 Mboxes for Europe. Don't you have any over in America?

If you're waiting for it to be delivered (like me) you have time to chat. Maybe those who've got it are so engrossed they no longer have time ;-)))

--------------------
Without shit, we wouldn't be here ;)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Bienvenue invité
Contribute
PcMusic est VOTRE site! Participez à son évolution...
Version bas débit - vendredi 28 juin 2024, 12:51
- © PcMusic 1997-2007