MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 
mannikin
posté dim. 31 mars 2002, 01:13
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 31 mars 02
Lieu : Culver City
Membre no 4,062

Hi;

I've exhausted all of my options trying  to figure this problem out.  Last night, my Oxygen 8 controller just stopped responding.  I have it hooked up to my mac G4/dual 533 through a USB cable, hooked up to one of my main USB ports (no hubs).  The current system is 9.2.2, and OMS is 2.3.8

My mac just doesn't recognize the Oxygen 8 anymore on USB.  I tried trashing OMS and the drivers for Oxygen 8, and I re-installed everything many times.  I tried the self-powering mode and also the powered mode by using its power adapter.  I changed USB cables.  Neither OMS nor my mac recognize the controller being attached.  Very strange!  Unfortunately I have to wait till monday to contact the midiman tech support.  I was hoping someone out there can guide me or offer suggestions that might help.  ;-)

thanks;
John
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
posté ven. 24 mai 2002, 18:04
Message #2

Groupe :
Inscrit : --
Membre no 0

I have the same problem on my g3 powerbook. It does not recognize that it is connected through USB.

Any solutions yet?

+Quote Post
mannikin
posté ven. 24 mai 2002, 18:14
Message #3

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 31 mars 02
Lieu : Culver City
Membre no 4,062

Hi;

My problem ended up being a hardware issue with the Oxygen 8!! The USB port was bad, so I ended up exchanging it for a new one.

J.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 8 oct. 2024, 03:59
- © MacMusic 1997-2008