MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> a few more questions, need help seeing my way around
edea
posté mar. 8 janv. 2002, 10:39
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 28 déc. 01
Lieu : Mammoth lakes
Membre no 2,810

ive been looking into sound apps lately and trying to use demos dl'ing manuals and what not and had a couple of questions as i am now ready to spend a little bit of money.

first off, reason seems a little easier then the rest to use but it also looks as though it may be an inferior product to some of the others. basically what would be a good package of software for me to get to get going. i am looking into making idm/breakbeats/mostly electronic, maybe some voiceovers everyonce in awhile but strictly electronic music. im thinking more into logic or digital performer as ive heard good things (protools looks a little tough to me) but im not exactly sure what they are in the broad scheme of things (as you see i need help) logic seems like it is a favorite among people that arent into protools, but i could be wrong.

second, i want to buy a keyboard. i am not so concerned with with the sounds that may come on it but i also have NO knowledge of keyboards at all. i was looking at usb keyboards from midiman but those seem like they could be huge pieces of crap. what is the best under 500 dollar way to go to get a keyboard into my computer with good sound quality.

those are basically my only questions right now, but there is one more thing. it is important to me that i get something decent even if it costs a little more than i expect. granted i am just learning but how do i expect to be happy with progress if i hear a bunch of hissing and static. plus im not really into going into things buying a bunch of shit. so please give me a hand. im not looking into becoming a professional but i would like to have something that sounds good.

thank you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 20 mai 2024, 22:32
- © MacMusic 1997-2008