MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Audiophile2496,mac Osx, disruption
Eternal Tedium
posté mer. 25 févr. 2004, 20:42
Message #11

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 10 févr. 04
Lieu : Wedel - DE
Membre no 35,430

Heh it's funny you mention motu. For me it's exactly the other way round. I would never again buy a motu product and currently am totally excited with maudio and I use a lot of their products in my studio. I used to work with a motu firewire audio interface on a g4 powerbook and it was such a pain and support from motu was extremely disappointing. Maudio however was always very helpful with support on their products.

It's amazing that experiences with companies can differ so much. smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Artist
posté mar. 2 mars 2004, 13:45
Message #12

Inscrit : 02 mars 04
Lieu : London - UK
Membre no 37,446

I'm having the same problem, and yes without using the midi port it all seems to work fine.
M audio say the 1.1.7 driver will be released soon (could be a day could be a week, the guy said).
Just have to wait and see,

+Quote Post
chrissyp
posté jeu. 4 mars 2004, 23:58
Message #13

Inscrit : 01 févr. 04
Membre no 34,667

Decided to stay clear of the 1.1.6 driver-, uninstalled & reinstalled but still had the ticking problems. successfully managed to download the 1.1.7 of the german website. All seems ok- yet to check fully working yet- but have taken notice & will be investing in a USB midi hub.

+Quote Post
Artist
posté ven. 5 mars 2004, 00:05
Message #14

Inscrit : 02 mars 04
Membre no 37,446

how did you fully uninstall it?

When I spoke to tech support, they said the german site 1.1.7 is a beta and is only recommended for 10.3 users. (I use 10.2 so I'm sticking clear).

I think I'm going to return the audiophile 2496, and go for the USB Audiophile, get no problems with that + 2 extra inputs.
Comes to cheaper than the 2496 + a usb midi hub.

This is of course unless anyone can give me a reason to stick with the PCI Card, (are there any latency issues with usb etc?)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (3 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - samedi 12 oct. 2024, 10:24
- © MacMusic 1997-2008