MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Exsp24 Not Working, help please!!!!
LUCKY LUKE
posté sam. 10 janv. 2004, 19:11
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 29 août 03
Lieu : LOGATEC - HR
Membre no 23,827

Hi

I´ve bought exsp24 sampler for Logic platinum 6.
Put it into the library>audio>plug-ins>vst folder like it´s wroten in the manuals but when I try to start exsp24 in the audio instrument it doesnt work.
What did I do wrong.

Please help me I don´t know what to do.

Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LUCKY LUKE
posté lun. 12 janv. 2004, 18:27
Message #2

Membre no 23,827

Do I need a vst-au adapter ????

+Quote Post
rickenbacker
posté mar. 13 janv. 2004, 12:02
Message #3

Maniac Member

Inscrit : 17 mai 02
Lieu : Broughton
Membre no 4,705

I don't think you need the adapter, as I'd have thought the EXSP24 should be native to Logic. I could be wrong.

Can you supply a bit more info, like what OS you use, what steps you take to open the plug-in, etc? Have you searched these forums for other EXSP posts? I know there are plenty of mentions.

As far as I know, all that happens in Logic to select a plug is you take an Audio Instrument track, click and hold on its slot and the drop-down menu appears for you to choose whatever instrument you want to use (depending on what you have authorised).

Maybe it's different for this particular plug. Have you tried the Emagic InfoWeb? That's an excellent resource for problems. Don't despair.

+Quote Post
LUCKY LUKE
posté mar. 13 janv. 2004, 15:33
Message #4

Membre no 23,827

Thanks

The problem is that the sampler is not authorized like synht. At synth you just tipe those numbers and that´s it here you have to inport in a VST folder. I have done ewerything like it´s written in manuals but when I try to open exs24 in logics drop down menu it is still not authorized. I use logic 6 in os x.

I triyed on emagics site and send them an e-mail but got no reply.

+Quote Post
rickenbacker
posté mar. 13 janv. 2004, 16:01
Message #5

Maniac Member

Membre no 4,705

Hmm, seems odd. I can't really help beyond what I've already said, I'm afraid. Emagic are normally pretty good about sending replies to queries (support@emagic.de).

You might like to try sonikmatter's Logic forums (www.sonikmatter.com). Tell your story in the virtual instruments forum and someone should be able to help.

+Quote Post
editbrain
posté mer. 14 janv. 2004, 06:41
Message #6

Inscrit : 05 déc. 03
Lieu : Memphis - US
Membre no 30,424

forgive me if i have forgotten to read something, but here is my spiel on this.

logic comes with the exs24 sampler as a trial for something like 28 days. if you have the exsp24 you have to have the os x installer which is an audio unit not a vst.

if you have installed the esxp24 from an os 9 installer you will not be able to use it, and if you can it will be a trial.

you can contact emagic support and they will send you the disks in the mail with the os x installers (exsp24). the exs24 is not built into logic.

+Quote Post
LUCKY LUKE
posté mer. 14 janv. 2004, 15:01
Message #7

Membre no 23,827

Thanks.

I have contact them and I hope they´ll send me an audio unit version for os x. I knew that something isn´t right becouse I tried everything posibile.

I even bought VST to AU adapter but I´m going to need it for Native Instruments VSTs. Do they work with adapter?

Thanks agan

+Quote Post
rickenbacker
posté mer. 14 janv. 2004, 15:24
Message #8

Maniac Member

Membre no 4,705

As far as I know, virtually everything works with the VST-AU adapter (the FXpansion one, anyway). You can check their website for the latest compatibility list.

Saying that, it only works with OS X VST plugs and I don't know if all NI products are OS X ready yet.

+Quote Post
editbrain
posté mer. 14 janv. 2004, 17:48
Message #9

Inscrit : 05 déc. 03
Lieu : Memphis - US
Membre no 30,424

yes, they work. but you will want to put (install) the vst's into your home directory. /Users/youruser/Library/Audio/Plugins/VST

you will have better luck with the vst to au adapter and better luck with logic seeing them after they have been rapped up.

Trust me on this.

jeremy

p.s.
glad to hear they are sending you the au versions. have fun!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 19 sept. 2024, 22:16
- © MacMusic 1997-2008