MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Need Help With Firepod Please!, can't hear any sound from cubase
phishfly
posté mar. 27 déc. 2005, 05:45
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 01 mai 05
Lieu : Ubaniskan - KH
Membre no 65,061

Tech help not available and i need to record demos now... please help me lol.
My computer im running is a Hp Pavilion zd8000 laptop with a pentium 4 64 bit processor (3.4 ghz). I have installed the newest drivers, am running cubase sx3/(or le if i must) on windows xp sp2, the lights on the firepod are blue, and while i play my guitar connected to the instrument input 1 i can see the audio levels both in and out corresponding to my playing. I have also recorded some tracks and the waveforms are showing audio data, and look like they are in time, but when i play them back i can not hear anything. My mix control is turned clockwise... Is it my hp drivers that are messing this up? I am using a belkin 6 pin to 4 pin firewire that connects to a 4 pin built in device on my laptop. I have tried many things. The firepod won't play back the data in guitar rig either.
Any suggestions? Is my computer compatible? I was hoping that by having a 32 bit os it would work, but the 64 bit processor might be influencing the results.

Thanks so very much,
Phishfly
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 27 mai 2024, 03:22
- © MacMusic 1997-2008