MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Reason 2.0
twelve
posté mer. 9 oct. 2002, 18:08
Message #31

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 09 oct. 02
Lieu : Dago - US
Membre no 8,357

I use Ableton Live with Reason 2.0 and it Rewire's right in to Live and then i can record audio or jam alongside anything in Reason. With an Oxygen 8 this combo is deadly.

The Color TVs
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Synthetic
posté mer. 9 oct. 2002, 22:29
Message #32

Maniac Member

Inscrit : 25 juin 01
Lieu : Springfield - US
Membre no 1,082

sounds like a slick setup.. i tried a Live demo but had a hard time getting around in it and using it but I am used to the way Logic and PT works and they are much different... I have heard some good things about Live though.. one day when I get time... I will have to give it another try

--------------------
----------------------------------------
<span style='font-size:18pt;line-height:100%'>Synthetic Tone</span>
Click above for totally original electronic music, art, & photos.
Click below to become an active member of the MacMusic.org site..

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Become An Active Member</span>

G4 550mhz Tibook & Brand Spankin New Dual G5 2Ghz Power Mac with Tiger.
So long old OS9 apps :(

+Quote Post
rickenbacker
posté jeu. 10 oct. 2002, 11:51
Message #33

Maniac Member

Inscrit : 17 mai 02
Lieu : Broughton
Membre no 4,705

Twelve - I've actually got Reason 2.0 and Live (as well as an Oxygen 8) and you know, I've never actually tried recording that way. How stupid am I? I've been using them separately for specific tasks, but the idea of Rewiring Reason's output and then recording audio in Live alongside it sounds like a good one to me.

I listened to the song Canoe on your website - nice vibe. What software was doing what on that track? Just interested to know.

As to Sandfordmay's original question, I think everyone has covered the topic so far. Reason 2.0 is excellent for rhythms and synth sounds, then you can use the samplers to add other sounds (there's a massive orchestral sample CD included, if you want anything from a trombone to a string section). Synthetic got it right when he said it's a great program, but you will soon find yourself wanting other software to complement it. Personally, I'm waiting for emagic to sort out the Rewire issues in Logic 5.3.0. Then I'll be a happy bunny.

+Quote Post
twelve
posté ven. 11 oct. 2002, 18:33
Message #34

Inscrit : 09 oct. 02
Lieu : Dago - US
Membre no 8,357

QUOTE (rickenbacker @ Oct 10 2002, 10:51)
Twelve - I've actually got Reason 2.0 and Live (as well as an Oxygen 8) and you know, I've never actually tried recording that way. How stupid am I? I've been using them separately for specific tasks, but the idea of Rewiring Reason's output and then recording audio in Live alongside it sounds like a good one to me.

I listened to the song Canoe on your website - nice vibe. What software was doing what on that track? Just interested to know.

Thanks for listening -Canoe was recorded in Live with Drums from Reason via Rewire. The instruments you hear are electric bass, rhodes piano, and a minimoog (kind of underneath the track with a little white noise setting on the moog).

The Color TVs

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (3 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 23 sept. 2024, 07:35
- © MacMusic 1997-2008