MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anyone Using The Alesis Multimix
bubbles
posté mar. 26 juil. 2005, 05:43
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 13 mars 05
Lieu : Orangeville - CA
Membre no 62,323

I am hoping that some of you have used this and can give your opinions on it. Initially will use with garageband just to get started at home and would like to record some of our live gigs as well. I like the firewire built in.

Ce message a été modifié par bubbles - mar. 26 juil. 2005, 05:46.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MiKeJ
posté dim. 23 oct. 2005, 01:07
Message #2

Inscrit : 03 juin 04
Lieu : Adelaide - AT
Membre no 44,409

Anyone using multimix16 firewire?

+Quote Post
gazzump
posté dim. 23 nov. 2008, 06:10
Message #3

Inscrit : 23 nov. 08
Lieu : Christchurch - NZ
Membre no 104,964

QUOTE (bubbles @ Tue 26 Jul 2005, 17:43) *
I am hoping that some of you have used this and can give your opinions on it. Initially will use with garageband just to get started at home and would like to record some of our live gigs as well. I like the firewire built in.

I have been using the Multimix8 and have found it pretty straightforward - does what it should very well, however I decided to move up to a Tascam FW-1082 control surface as I really wanted to have the direct control of parameters on record AND playback.

The Multimix is fine as an input device and I use it alongside the FW-1082

+Quote Post
emgcarra
posté ven. 16 janv. 2009, 16:30
Message #4

Inscrit : 14 mai 05
Lieu : Caracas - VE
Membre no 65,694

QUOTE (gazzump @ Sun 23 Nov 2008, 06:10) *
QUOTE (bubbles @ Tue 26 Jul 2005, 17:43) *

I have been using the Multimix8 and have found it pretty straightforward - does what it should very well, however I decided to move up to a Tascam FW-1082 control surface as I really wanted to have the direct control of parameters on record AND playback.

The Multimix is fine as an input device and I use it alongside the FW-1082

Please tell us how are you going with the Tascam FW-1082. ?..It is the nearest thing to what I am looking for, in order to record, manage some extra inputs and eventually
make a decent mix of no more than 24 track, but I am afraid that they (Tascam) stop making and upgrading them in the near future...

Thanks in advance... huh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 28 mars 2024, 21:03
- © 440 Forums 2011