MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> G4 Powerbook 17"
c.frederik
posté sam. 9 août 2003, 09:03
Message #11

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 08 juil. 03
Lieu : Veldhoven - NL
Membre no 20,952

Hello the Dude,
Thanks a lot for all your information. I was looking at all the wegsites you mentioned and I have to do a lot of reading and setting all that information on its place.

My first impression of all those highly developed instrument was, that I only/just have to hear sounds, when I have imported a midifile into PT LE and play it then back. When I use another program than PT LE, I can choose for the build in Ouick Time sound generator but I am looking for a little bit better than that.
What do I do with midi? Wel, load a good midifile, turn off the melody track, take my gitar, go to a place where nobody can hear me and be the only one in the world who love my songs........For that purpose it will be nice when I can hear the midi file while it is playing.

I dont want to spend lots of money because it is not my first goal in music; only for enjoying (myself). If you can point me more specific to such a piece of software; I wil be thankfull!

Have a nice day

Greetings
Kees.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (2 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - vendredi 11 oct. 2024, 08:17
- © MacMusic 1997-2008