MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Omnisynth
c.frederik
posté dim. 24 août 2003, 07:51
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 08 juil. 03
Lieu : Veldhoven - NL
Membre no 20,952

Since I'am very new in this musical world of Mac, I do have a unsolved problem with the Omnisynth virtual synth, I want to use on my G4 Powerbook, together with Pro Tools + MBox and G7 (Sibelius).
I was looking for a virtual synth, to be a sound module for my midi files played f.e. with G7 or PT 6.1.

So, I inserted my Omnisynth Cd in Mac and I got the message after the "install" :

"This installation requires a System Folder on the destination drive. The installation has been cancelled Error 100:1,-43"

I already mailed the IKMultymedia three times, but I think they are still asleep and I like very much to have my investment working. So can anybody help me??
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Skeeep
posté lun. 8 sept. 2003, 11:40
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 16 avril 03
Lieu : Phila - US
Membre no 16,252

Is Omni Synth a VSTi? or is it a RTAS plug in. Pro Tools doesn't wanna see VSTi stuff. Go to http://www.sonoria.pl/jk/
and check out some of the free stuff he has. There are others too. You just wanna make sure that everything is working.

peace.

--------------------
Skeeep
eMail me for info on bangin' drum sounds & samples

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 29 avril 2024, 13:03
- © MacMusic 1997-2008