MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shortcuts: Mac And Logic
zaaresh
posté jeu. 21 oct. 2004, 13:39
Message #1

Rookie

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 18 sept. 03
Lieu : Vienna - AT
Membre no 24,953

Hello all,
- anyone who could help me out with a (possibly) full list of keys shortcuts for a G4 with OS 9.2. in general and for Logic Pro 6.4.3.? I have just installed the latest version.
- unfortunately I won´t be able to install the Logic 7 update, because of the 9.2 OS. Does anybody know, if the latest features , especially Ultrabeat and Sculpture will be available as single features as well?
Thanks for helping!
mfg
milosz
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Synthetic
posté jeu. 21 oct. 2004, 22:01
Message #2

Maniac Member

Inscrit : 25 juin 01
Lieu : Springfield - US
Membre no 1,082

well... its been awhle since I used Logic (ver. 4.8.1) and as I remember... you could totally customize almost every command possible with your own key command so why not just create your own custom keys and then right them down cool.gif

--------------------
----------------------------------------
<span style='font-size:18pt;line-height:100%'>Synthetic Tone</span>
Click above for totally original electronic music, art, & photos.
Click below to become an active member of the MacMusic.org site..

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Become An Active Member</span>

G4 550mhz Tibook & Brand Spankin New Dual G5 2Ghz Power Mac with Tiger.
So long old OS9 apps :(

+Quote Post
rickenbacker
posté ven. 22 oct. 2004, 14:41
Message #3

Maniac Member

Inscrit : 17 mai 02
Lieu : Broughton
Membre no 4,705

I don't have Logic open in front of me at the mo', but can't you save the commands as text, so that you can then paste them into a text file/word processing app? I'm pretty sure that you can, because I remember reading someone saying they'd printed theirs off and had them laminated so they could always have them to hand.

As for the new features being available separately, personally I very much doubt it. Why would they? To Apple, OS 9 is long dead and they also want all OS X owners to keep up-to-date with the latest version, so they need to have some kind of carrot at the end of their stick.

Anyway, there are plenty of other, equally special drum machines and synths available. Logic's plugs are nice, but nothing you can't do with a third-party solution.

+Quote Post
zaaresh
posté lun. 25 oct. 2004, 12:40
Message #4

Rookie

Inscrit : 18 sept. 03
Lieu : Vienna - AT
Membre no 24,953

thanks for the quick reply, guys.
as for the key shortcuts, i have recently found a kind of list in the mac applications ( just had to take a look...) ;
Can you recommend any other cool drum machines ?I have been working with Reason for a while, now it´s Battery, which is great but it shouldn´t be the only drum app I´d like to have. ( just for the fun)..
see U
milosz

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 24 sept. 2024, 12:23
- © MacMusic 1997-2008