MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help Please..wich Sequencer-daw Can I Use..??
windopz
posté lun. 9 mai 2005, 16:08
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 27 janv. 05
Lieu : Madrid - ES
Membre no 59,303

Hi.
I'm going crazy by choosing wich sequencer to use with my G4 1,33Ghz 512 RAM powerbook...!!
I tried Cubase (not too much) but, a lot of people say that cubase is not so good for mac; I tried Logic Express, and I could love it, but it doesn't recognize many of mine plugins (and don't support VST); I tried (I'm trying really) DP 4.52, but it's really really no friendly, and I dont' know if performances are good to learn it pretty well to work with it.
It's a great pity that I LOVE Ableton Live, but it's not so much powerfull under osx, comparing it to under windows: if I play 3 MIDI tracks and 6 audio tracks with some effects, the cpu level go crazy and stop my work....I'm HOPELESS!!
HELP ME

win..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Metro SE
posté lun. 9 mai 2005, 18:35
Message #2

Inscrit : 01 juil. 03
Lieu : Framingham - US
Membre no 20,523

Try Metro.

+Quote Post
Jsegura
posté lun. 9 mai 2005, 19:51
Message #3

Icône de groupe

Groupe : Team
Inscrit : 17 févr. 05
Lieu : La Laguna - ES
Membre no 60,731

It follows with Logic.He is the best sequencer for Apple.It has surely the best future.It has all the machinery of Apple behind,and in addition he is pretty.Each VST that works in OSX,will work in your Mac with VST-AU Adapter of FXspansion.Many of the VST that do not work with OSX,probably they will do it shortly.

+Quote Post
windopz
posté mar. 10 mai 2005, 16:48
Message #4

Membre no 59,303

QUOTE (Jsegura @ May 9 2005, 18:51)
Each VST that works in OSX,will work in your Mac with VST-AU Adapter of FXspansion.Many of the VST that do not work with OSX,probably they will do it shortly.

It's so strange because all my Korg VST work very well under OSX, and I used them with Live without any problems. They have the AU version too, but I don't understand why this happen.

+Quote Post
Jsegura
posté mar. 10 mai 2005, 18:03
Message #5

Icône de groupe

Membre no 60,731

I proved Korg Legacy AU with Logic 7.0.1 in a G5 to 2.5GHz. with Panther 10.3.5 and clearing the frightful one noise of demo, it worked very well.But... consumes CPU until in the breakfast.All the AU applications, must work with Logic.Perhaps your CPU is saturated and this is translated in cliks and close unexpected of Logic.Exactly which plugs of Korg you have and that is what they make bad?Most of the VST, FXpansion adapts them in AU and work well with Logic.Only with Kantos and Filter of Antares I have serious problems that at the moment not been solved.Antares , can you hear me?

+Quote Post
windopz
posté jeu. 12 mai 2005, 00:08
Message #6

Membre no 59,303

Sure man.
My Korg plugins are:

Polisix
LegacyCell
MS-20
MS-20FX
Wavestation

I love Polisix and MS-20 synths, and I'd like to use them too...
I tried FXpansion, and it converted all my VST in AU, however Logic didn't validate them...why...?....

+Quote Post
Jsegura
posté jeu. 12 mai 2005, 14:29
Message #7

Icône de groupe

Membre no 60,731

There are some plug of Apple that do not pass the validation either,but normally that is not a problem. Starts Logic and go to preference.In the preference go to ¨ initiate AU Logic Manager...¨And they appear all plug.Then go to the plug that appear extinguished and tick in the left box and rescan on the right.When you have done it with all him, press OK.The plug would have to appear in incompatibles. You can there take them.

+Quote Post
JulienGB
posté jeu. 12 mai 2005, 14:51
Message #8

Maniac Member

Inscrit : 13 févr. 04
Lieu : St. Cloud - FR
Membre no 35,763

The 1.1.1 version of Legacy Collection pass the AU validation in Logic7. Great plug-ins wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mercredi 26 juin 2024, 14:19
- © MacMusic 1997-2008