MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
> Blue Ball Usb Mic? 2 Xlr Input, any adapters to convert the USB to analog for mixer inputs
imhookt1
posté lun. 16 juil. 2007, 22:10
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 23 déc. 05
Lieu : Minneapolis - US
Membre no 74,293

hello all, I'm brainstorming mobile recording with my BlueBall mic. pondering the conversion factor? to an analog mixer, can this be done, I do have a couple possible scenarios, will the soundtech USB intelligent instrument cable work? help thanks "Hook" 'em' up cool.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
FastEddy
posté dim. 10 août 2008, 17:36
Message #2

Rookie

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 07 août 08
Lieu : San Francisco - US
Membre no 102,762

" ... I gotta admit I was kind of impressed with the SE Electronics mic that also offered a conventional XLR output was pretty nifty. Also you mentioned just buying a 99 dollar mixer and a 200 dollar interface and what I suspect would be at least a 99 dollar microphone puts you WAY ahead of the Snowball in terms of price. ..."

Again, the costs of the professional level stuff is higher, sometimes by a factor of four or five ... But the results are worth it. This is not just my opinion. If it were then studios would not need all that fancy stuff ... wink.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - vendredi 3 mai 2024, 16:38
- © 440 Forums 2011