MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Audio Midi Configuration Question, It's probably a stupid question I've got
Redrum
posté ven. 30 mai 2003, 01:12
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 15 mai 03
Lieu : Cas Català Nou (Calvià) - ES
Membre no 17,969

Well, is that simple:
I use the "Audio MIDI Configuration" app to "connect" my Delta 1010 and my Roland EG-101 keyboard for MIDI work on DP4, but every time I close the program and open it again, the "connection", or the "cables" that went from the Delta to the Roland keyboard and back again, breaks up, and I have to make the adjustements once again, everytime, over and over again, and it is not practical nor logical nor nothing!. Is there a way I can do something that will just make this configuration stay as i left it everytime I open or close the Audio MIDI Configuration?

Thanx.

Redrum.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Francois Déchery
posté ven. 30 mai 2003, 14:42
Message #2

Webmaster
Icône de groupe

Groupe : Admin
Inscrit : 29 oct. 00
Lieu : Sommieres - FR
Membre no 11

considering, that you allredy installed the lastest Delta driver: are you ABSOLUTELY sure that your MIDI connections are physicallly correctly wired:

Delta OUT <--> Roland IN
Delta IN <--> Roland OUT

Is yes Does it works as expected, when AMS is open, or your just have a nice graphical, but it doesnt works?

--------------------
Soif, MacMusic Webmaster

440Software, our new audio software directory

440Software, notre nouveau site sur les logiciels audio pour Mac, PC et iPhone/iPad

+Quote Post
Redrum
posté sam. 31 mai 2003, 10:50
Message #3

Membre no 17,969

Ok, for what I know now, it seems that even though in the AMS the "drawing of the connections" (you know, the "cables" that you drag and drop from the Delta to the Roland to make it look as if they were connected with cables) are not there, if the configuration is correct and I made the configuration correctly, it should work. So far I believe is working, but I thought that to make it work, the "connections" in the AMS had to be there all the time I opened... it seems not.

Thank you very much anyway.

Alex Tejedor.

+Quote Post
Francois Déchery
posté sam. 31 mai 2003, 11:00
Message #4

Webmaster
Icône de groupe

Groupe : Admin
Inscrit : 29 oct. 00
Lieu : Sommieres - FR
Membre no 11

i was talking about HARDWARE cables: did you check it?
Does the midi work when AMS is open?

--------------------
Soif, MacMusic Webmaster

440Software, our new audio software directory

440Software, notre nouveau site sur les logiciels audio pour Mac, PC et iPhone/iPad

+Quote Post
Redrum
posté sam. 31 mai 2003, 16:26
Message #5

Membre no 17,969

Oh yes the HARDWARE cables do work fine and the MIDI... well, the DP4 IS recieving data, I checked it with the MIDI monitor in the DP4, but somehow I just can't make the MIDI Keyboard sound through the speakers, only through the keyboard itself (wich is the Roland EG-101, and is syncroniced with the computer and has internal speakers of his own). I am new at DP4 and to computer music itself, so I am still lost, but thank you very much.

Alex Tejedor.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - samedi 28 sept. 2024, 00:26
- © MacMusic 1997-2008