MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
digital-life- Blog

enjoy your digital life!!!!
Note 0
entry lun. 28 mai 2012, 07:55
Related Article

YouTube HD Video Songs Free Download
How do I prepare video for YouTube HTML5
Free Download YouTube HD Video on Mac

Tamil video songs are hours-long extravaganzas of dancing, singing and melodramatic plot lines. With literally hundreds of thousands of films in circulation, Tamil video songs are a common source of pride for the Tamil people. They typically tell stories and are often indistinguishable from movie culture. Now YouTube has made it possible for anyone to listen to Tamil music videos. You can also free download Tamil video songs to access this interesting art form of India.

1. How to download Tamil video songs from YouTube using free program?

Tools Required: Free YouTube Downloader for Mac

We'll be using a very nice YouTube video songs downloader tool for Mac OS called iFunia Free YouTube Downloader to download videos from YouTube website, head over here and download iFunia Free YouTube Downloader.

Step 1. Search for YouTube Tamil video songs

Now run Free YouTube Downloader for Mac, and go to YouTube.com. Locate the Tamil video songs which you want to download, after that you can directly drag and drop the URL to the interface of the YouTube video Downloader. You are able to add multiple music video URLs for batch downloading.

Step 2. Start downloading YouTube Tamil video songs to Mac

After adding the YouTube video you want to download, you can now click "ok" button and start your magic YouTube downloading now. After finish, click "Open" to view the downloaded FLV video.

2. Can I put downloaded Tamil video songs onto my portable devices?

Tools Required: YouTube Converter for Mac

After YouTube videos have been downloaded onto your hard disk, you can watch them easily anytime if you want. However, what should we do if we'd like to watch them on the go with mobile devices like iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP? Convert them!

Get iFunia YouTube Converter for Mac and convert YouTube videos to other video formats for your iPod, iPhone, PSP, mobile phone, etc. Click "Add Files" button to add your video, choose the output format for your mobile player from the "Format Preset" drop-down list, specify the output directory, and click "Start" button. That's done!

« Plus anciens · digital-life- Blog · Plus récents »

Commentaires

kellielt11
post dim. 20 mai 2018, 19:42
Commenter #1

Visitors

New photo blog
http://asslick.photo.erolove.in/?post.tiara
nude old lady black and white sex hair removal products for men animal zoofilia sex tube blow up furniture in la caifornia
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jacquelinana
post jeu. 21 janv. 2021, 04:22
Commenter #2

Visitors

You might try 2Conv and Joyoshare Screen Recorder for Windows and Mac. 2Conv is a free and online tool to download YouTube videos to MP3, MP4, and AVI. Joyoshare software supports more formats and allows me to record YouTube videos in 1080p at 60fps without any watermark. I like both of them.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast Reply Reply to this topic
« Plus anciens · digital-life- Blog · Plus récents »

Les liens du Blog

Get Firefox!
© 440Forums 2008