MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Evp73 & Exsp24 For Osx...help!, Big Box versions are only VST?
neptune
posté sam. 7 févr. 2004, 14:53
Message #1

Rookie

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 24 janv. 04
Lieu : Colchester - UK
Membre no 33,926

Hi,

My Logic Big Box arrived from an ebay auction in immaculate condition. However, I've held back from installing until my M-audio Ozone & drivers turn up as advised in the installation guide.

However, whilst browsing the other bits in the box, i've noticed that the EXSP24 and EVP 73 only seem to offer VST 2.0 support...does this mean I can't use them in OSX 10.3? and if so, are there any updates etc. to remedy this?

Please help, 'cos if I've bought a dud I need to sort it out ASAP

Gary
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
xingu
posté sam. 7 févr. 2004, 15:55
Message #2

Inscrit : 25 juil. 02
Lieu : Strongsville - US
Membre no 6,217

Assuming you have had the software license transferred to your name, all you would need to do is call emagic and ask for the OSX update (both have been bundled together as the Player Edition). They should send it to you free of charge if they have it in stock. The only problem is, ever since the announcement of Logic Pro/Express, they've taken all individual plug-ins off their website (as they are now included with one of the two package deals). So there's a slight possibility that they no longer offer it - but I haven't seen any confirmation of this either way. Make the call. wink.gif (and if you get an answer, please report back) Good luck.

+Quote Post
neptune
posté sam. 7 févr. 2004, 16:11
Message #3

Rookie

Membre no 33,926

Xingu,

Thanks for that - Don't suppose you have a 'phone number for Emagic? I've sent an email but would be good to talk to someone.

I'm pulling my (thinning) hair out here...if any other folks out there have had this problem, tell me about your solutions please!

Regards,

Gary

+Quote Post
neptune
posté ven. 13 févr. 2004, 14:44
Message #4

Rookie

Membre no 33,926

I gave soundtech a call, they sent me the cd i needed - top notch!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 19 sept. 2024, 08:51
- © MacMusic 1997-2008