MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
elvissolomon's Blog

UGGS
Note 0
entry lun. 10 janv. 2011, 02:54
4 years ago I ordered my first pair of ugg boots on Internet then waited for the shipment of uggs to come in. At that time I had no idea that these ugly boots (that the fashion industry made me want) would attract me for so long time till now.
As is known to all, Uggs are a sheepskin boot with a wool inner lining. The boots traditionally come in tan; but also come in black, purple, pink, and many other silly colors. They didn't come out in 2003, they just had a sudden spike in popularity. They have actually always been a hit in Australia and New Zealand, since they came out 200 years ago. Uggs reached extreme popularity after World War I and II when they were needed to keep warm on non-pressured planes. Ugg boots regained popularity in the 1960's with the surf and swimming crowds.
One of the biggest reason why they are so popular is the high quality of warmth. Then why are the so popular in Los Angeles and other warmer climates you might ask. But celebrities love ugg boots mainly because of the comfy and good looking. If you are a fashion follower, you should lack a pair of ugg boots in your wardrobe. B2C | B2B2C

Fast Reply Reply to this topic
« Plus anciens · elvissolomon's Blog · Plus récents »

Les liens du Blog

Get Firefox!
© 440Forums 2008