MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Eddie`s blog

a simple song
Note 0
entry dim. 26 juil. 2009, 01:49
“when I was a kid, my family moved to nyc; one day my mom brought a guitar at home" since then I was curious about songwriting later on I found out that was my natural thing. Some times you don’t know where those things are coming from, theory was not my way in a 100% some of my friends taught me some chords and soon y started. Back in Buenos Aires I became a chef, so for some time I left away my songwriting. Today I have recorded three cd´s, I have been on stage for many years working on with Latin music and I met producers, arrangers, musicians but I always was looking for that "simple song". a pure thing with a lot of feelings not too many chords and basic words… until one morning that song came to me., It had to be a song about NYC, small things, a day by day of the city, the walk up building in which I was living for years, Second Ave. & 50th, downstairs a pizzeria, Italian meals and Salvatore who owns the store.

In this blog there are two songs: first one with arrangements “Living & Dreaming” performed by Amanda, Music by Silvio Ramaglia and Eddie Chevy Lyrics by Eddie Chevy, produced at studio with arrangements of Silvio, I think a wonderful job, trombone, clarinet, Peruvian box as percussion, I means a full recorded song, and the other “spring in nyc” playing at studio in a unplugged, uncut, alive way.

Eddie Chevy, songwriter (ascap-sadaic)

my web site
Miniature(s) jointe(s)
Image attachée
Image attachée

Fast Reply Reply to this topic
« Plus anciens · Eddie`s blog · Plus récents »

Derniers billets

Les liens du Blog

Photo & Contact

Music
Get the Flash Player