MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Exporting Audio With Marker Info Attached In Logic
kundama
posté mar. 12 oct. 2004, 13:37
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 12 oct. 04
Lieu : - UK
Membre no 53,100

hi all, new to the forum.......hope you're all well, and thanks for looking at my post.......

Just a quick question, is it possible to export audio (.wav) with marker infomation attached i.e. que up a load of points for an animator to use in another app. (flash, director) and have this info all as one file. I need to do this in logic gold 5.5 on a mac........if you can't (i've looked through the manual and couldn't find it) could any one suggest a piece of soft ware that can do it (pref. free ware!)

nice one

thanks for your time

kundy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
deegone
posté mer. 13 oct. 2004, 05:46
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 11 oct. 04
Lieu : Zushi - JP
Membre no 53,012

hi there
i started using logic a couple of months ago,and lately i switched from PT free to an LE system which i run on another mac.to transfer the data from one mac to the other is very easy and accurate thanks to the time tags inscripted on the SDII files(markers too).while playing around with files ,i could see the markers that i made on the files in logic on another software(peak).now those files were mostly SDII,but i remember seeing markers on wavs and aiff too.i work with my friend on flash projects often ,and flash doesn't seem to
recognize the markers,probably due to the limited audio editing capabilities,so he often have to get a pen and paper and write down everything.wish i could be of more help.cheers blink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 24 sept. 2024, 22:29
- © MacMusic 1997-2008