MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dorumalia's corner, FREE to download , FREE to use !
DORUMALAIA
posté dim. 27 juil. 2003, 22:13
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 12 mai 03
Lieu : Galati - RO
Membre no 17,744

Because a part of you don't use Reason or preffer to use wav version of samples here :

http://www.dorumalaia.com/freerefillswavsamples.htm
( point 23 )

you can download the samples package version of DoruMALAIA-Voices02(natural02) Hi Quality (27,2 MB uncompressed). This package has archived like rar file and have now only 13,2 mb size ! You need WinRAR program to decompress this package .( If you don't have WinRAR , here can download for free the last version :
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm )
DoruMALAIA-Voices02(natural02) Hi Quality samples package contains 29 wav female voices samples , suitable for any genres of music . These samples can be used in any program which know wav format ! All of these samples were recorded in CoolEdit PRO 2.0 at 44100 hz/24 bit , processed and then dithered down to 16 bit . All of those are original and produced by me !
Ofcourse , the refill version (for Reason prog) of this package remains available at the same location !
And samples package version and refill version are FREE ! Free to download , free to use (excepting sale actions or re-included on other public refills or samples packages). You can use these samples how you want in your compositions !

Enjoy my friends !

Soon other FREE samples packages , totally new and very useful !

Doru MALAIA
composer
compozi@yahoo.com

Ce message a été modifié par lepetitmartien - sam. 24 janv. 2004, 01:19.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DORUMALAIA
posté dim. 10 août 2003, 09:53
Message #2

Membre no 17,744

Because a part of you don't use Reason or preffer to use wav version of samples here :

( point 26 )

you can download the samples package version of DoruMALAIA-MagicGuitars01 (PRO quality) (40,6 MB uncompressed). This package has archived like rar file and have now only 30 mb size ! You need WinRAR program to decompress this package .( If you don't have WinRAR , here can download for free the last version :
DoruMALAIA-MagicGuitars01 (PRO quality) samples package contains a guitar loop in 37 versions , processed with chorus,delay,phaser,etc . Those samples can be used in any program which know wav format ! All of those samples were recorded in CoolEdit PRO 2.0 at 44100 hz/24 bit , processed and then dithered down to 16 bit . All of those are original and produced by me !
Ofcourse , the refill version (for Reason prog) of this package remains available at the same location !
And samples package version and refill version are FREE ! Free to download , free to use (excepting sale actions or re-included on other public refills or samples packages). You can use these samples how you want in your compositions ! To listen how can be used those loops in your music , at the same location you 'll find a example song wich is called " Operation on open soul(S.O.S.)"

Enjoy my friends !

Other news : working very hard now to give you few other FREE samples packages , totally new and very useful ! I hope to finished my work soon !

Doru MALAIA
composer
compozi@yahoo.com

Ce message a été modifié par lepetitmartien - sam. 24 janv. 2004, 01:19.

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
posté ven. 26 sept. 2003, 03:39
Message #3

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Icône de groupe

Groupe : Editors
Inscrit : 23 déc. 01
Lieu : Paris - FR
Membre no 2,758

Wooah Doru… just seen that. Cool job!

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
DORUMALAIA
posté mar. 21 oct. 2003, 21:32
Message #4

Membre no 17,744

New FREE FX sample package(wavs) or Reason refill version (original effects)

Here :

you can download the samples package version of DoruMALAIA-FX06 (31,1 mb uncompressed). This package has archived like rar archive and have now only 15,9 mb size . You need WinRAR program to decompress this package .( If you don't have WinRAR , here can download for free the last version :
Ofcourse , on a mac you must to use Stuffit :
http://www.stuffit.com/win/expander/index.html .
DoruMALAIA-FX06 samples package contains 51 wav samples (a beutiful strange world for your soundtracks or songs !)!.Those samples can be used in any program which know wav format ! All of those samples were recorded in CoolEdit PRO 2.0 at 44100 hz/24 bit , processed and then dithered down to 16 bit ! All of those are original and produced by me .
Ofcourse , the refill version (for Reason prog) of this package remains available at the same location (have 14 mb) .
And samples package version and refill version are FREE ! Free to download , free to use (excepting sale actions or re-included on other public refills or samples packages). You can use those samples how you want in your compositions !

Enjoy my friends !

Doru MALAIA
composer
dorumalaia@emailaccount.com

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
posté mar. 21 oct. 2003, 23:50
Message #5

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Icône de groupe

Membre no 2,758

Thanks again Dorum!

Make a small news too! so that french language users can use them too wink.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
DORUMALAIA
posté ven. 31 oct. 2003, 08:20
Message #6

Membre no 17,744

Thank you to you , my friend !

Unfortunately , if my english is very bad , my french language is 0 , sorry for this ! Maybe someone want to help me with this ?

Doru smile.gif

+Quote Post
DORUMALAIA
posté mer. 21 janv. 2004, 06:15
Message #7

Membre no 17,744

50 Power Hits - New FREE wavs package (or Reason refill version) (2004)

Here :

you can download the wav samples package version of Doru MALAIA - 50 Power Hits (46,2 mb uncompressed). This package has archived like rar archive and have now only 15,4 mb size .
"Doru MALAIA - 50 Power Hits" samples package contains 50 one-shot wav samples (powerful drums or FX hits) .Those samples can be used in any program which know wav format ! All of those samples were recorded in Adobe Audition at 44100 hz/24 bit , processed and then dithered down to 16 bit . All of those are original and produced by me .
Ofcourse , the refill version (for Reason prog) of this package remains available at the same location (have 13,3 mb) .
And samples package version and refill version are FREE ! Free to download , free to use (excepting sale actions or re-included on other public refills , soundbanks or samples packages). You can use those samples how you want in your compositions !

Enjoy my friends !

Doru MALAIA
composer
dorumalaia@emailaccount.com

+Quote Post
DORUMALAIA
posté ven. 23 janv. 2004, 06:33
Message #8

Membre no 17,744

Attention , all the links which have included www.freewebs are no longer available ! Only the links with www.dorumalaia.com are available (have my own domain now !) !

Doru

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
posté sam. 24 janv. 2004, 01:20
Message #9

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Icône de groupe

Membre no 2,758

It's edited smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
DORUMALAIA
posté ven. 30 janv. 2004, 09:16
Message #10

Membre no 17,744

Thank you lepetitmartien , i think that by now i have a special duty to this forum which make me a such big honour ! I will try to deserve how much i can the respect of this community !

Doru

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 28 mars 2024, 17:32
- © 440 Forums 2011