MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pro Tools Le 5.2.1 And Reason1
barny
posté dim. 6 mars 2005, 22:09
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 06 mars 05
Lieu : Essex - UK
Membre no 61,856

Hi everyone,
I am currently running Pro Tools LE 5.2.1 and Reason 1 on OS9 with a Mac G3 (a system in need of update i no). But while i have this set up i may aswell make the most of it.
Basically i was wondering how to run both the above programs in conjunction with each other, im fed up of having to bounce tracks from reason to disk every time i use it! I understand i need to use another program to do this and i have heard rewire and refuse mentioned. If anyone knows of how this can be done please let me no.
Thank you very much for your time.

Barny
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mr.T
posté dim. 6 mars 2005, 23:49
Message #2

SuperHero

Inscrit : 04 nov. 01
Lieu : Paris - FR
Membre no 2,244

http://www.refusesoftware.com/

--------------------

+Quote Post
td3k
posté lun. 7 mars 2005, 14:43
Message #3

Inscrit : 18 avril 03
Lieu : Tampa - US
Membre no 16,354

Depending on which Digi interface you are are using, you will need to upgrade your Mac to OS 10.3 and your PTLE software to at least 6.4 to have native ReWire under PTLE. I believe the LE upgrade is $75.00.

I do not know how well the ReFuse software mentioned above works, It was not an option when I was still running 9.2. Although for $29.00 it is cheaper than upgrading your whole setup.

Cheers,

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mr.T
posté mer. 9 mars 2005, 09:53
Message #4

SuperHero

Inscrit : 04 nov. 01
Lieu : Paris - FR
Membre no 2,244

QUOTE (td3k @ Mar 7 2005, 14:43)
I do not know how well the ReFuse software mentioned above works, It was not an option when I was still running 9.2. Although for $29.00 it is cheaper than upgrading your whole setup.

Refuse has been on the market for many years...
And it does work pretty well. It's just that the routine (precisely described in a Read Me file) must be followed to the letter. Otherwise, it's Poom-Tchack-Crash!
Anyway, upgrading to OSX and PT6 would definitely be a better idea but I wasn't under the impression that it was an option here.

Ce message a été modifié par Mr.T - mer. 9 mars 2005, 09:53.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - dimanche 16 juin 2024, 07:32
- © MacMusic 1997-2008