MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Fixed1t's Garageband Blog

Creating Cross platform Garageband Songs and Samples on the Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod and External Samplers
Note 0
entry ven. 21 juin 2013, 23:58
I don't know if you have been affected yet, but YouTube have moved to a whole new format, I prefer the old format, but they've been prompting me then forcing me to change. Although I have an interesting collection of videos I didn't have a showreel and doing one that covered the diverse areas of my video, i.e. replacing the midi circuit on a Roland MV8000, Converting Garageband loops to an obscure format to quickly import into the Roland MC-808 to cleaning mould off your shower was difficult.

But as I had been concentrating (to keep myself sane whilst stuck at home) on developing little pieces of software I decide I'd make the first showreel about those software videos. It's just 1 min 52 seconds long and shows a couple of songs being built up by converting and sharing songs between Mac Garageband and Garageband running on an iPad and iPod Touch.

It's a really quick way to work and can be done by users send each other zipped up garageband songs, and converting this in seconds to the version they have.

Please take a look:

Mac Garageband to iPad and iPod Converter Showreel

and comment, give it the thumbs up if you like it. Ask any questions you like ;-)

Thanks fixed1t

Fast Reply Reply to this topic
« Plus anciens · Fixed1t's Garageband Blog · Plus récents »

Les liens du Blog

Get Firefox!
© 440Forums 2008