MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> The Ipad Changes Everything
bobborries
posté jeu. 28 janv. 2010, 01:42
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 05 juin 01
Lieu : Whittier - US
Membre no 804

--------------------
Bobbalooo
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
lovewell
posté ven. 11 juin 2010, 08:33
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 11 juin 10
Lieu : AZ - US
Membre no 114,264

yeah, iPad changed everything, it's a big change all over the world!
Now, along with the iOS4 released, it's on the fire again!

I, Not a fangirl - that said, I just might be one now.... the iPad has already changed the way I do my work - the iPad is here to stay!
I love my iPad. It has almost completely replaced my personal computer. For the things I do... Is is perfect! Much nicer than any CPU I have ever owned. All my other computers would do a lot of things I would never use it for, and do it painfully in the process (slow, buggy, etc.). When you get down to what you do most on you personal computer... the iPad does almost all of the things an average user needs, and with a much much nicer U/I. Easy of use, fast, and efficient. The other computer manufacturers could learn a thing or two from this, but even if they do... they will probably screw-up the one they come out with by adding all the crap back in again. Ugggggg!!!!

I am sticking with my iPad. I think other will do the same once they try it and realize it is the perfect personal computer :-)
And some of my collections: http://www.ifunia.com/ipad-column/index.html
http://www.ipadhelpguide.net/
make the cool device more fun.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 29 avril 2024, 09:29
- © MacMusic 1997-2008