MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Desperate M-audio Radium 49 User
Green Jnr
posté ven. 20 juin 2008, 12:58
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 20 juin 08
Lieu : KZN - ZA
Membre no 101,826

Hi

I am new around here, but very desperate so any help would be greatly appreciated.

After doing an OSX Update to Leopard 10.5.1 about 6 months my radium 49 keyboard stopped working and up until yesterday I have been waiting for them to release the appropriate drivers. So yesterday I see they have released the drivers for 10.5.2 and 10.5.3
After doing the routine uninstall of the old drivers I installed the new drivers but the Audio Midi setup is still not finding my keyboard, so I contacted support and they basically told me to do everything I had already done but install the 10.5.2 combo update, so instead I installed the 10.5.3 combo update and then downloaded the correct drivers and now I am still having the same prob!
I've done repair of disc permissions etc etc

What can I possibly do to get my mac to find my keyboard in the audio midi setup??

Regards
Green
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gdoubleyou
posté ven. 20 juin 2008, 17:42
Message #2

Maniac Member

Inscrit : 12 oct. 01
Lieu : Kirkland
Membre no 2,002

M-audio keyboards are notorious for failed USB connections.

connect the Radium power it up, use the sytem profiler to see if it's detected by your machine, if it stated unknown device you have a bad USB connection, if it see it and identifies it then it's a driver issue.

cool.gif

--------------------
G-Dub

+Quote Post
Green Jnr
posté lun. 23 juin 2008, 08:50
Message #3

Inscrit : 20 juin 08
Lieu : KZN - ZA
Membre no 101,826

QUOTE (gdoubleyou @ Fri 20 Jun 2008, 17:42) *
M-audio keyboards are notorious for failed USB connections.

connect the Radium power it up, use the sytem profiler to see if it's detected by your machine, if it stated unknown device you have a bad USB connection, if it see it and identifies it then it's a driver issue.

cool.gif

Thanks for the reply

Unfortunately is does neither of the 2, even though it is showing it has power on the display of the keyboard

+Quote Post
gdoubleyou
posté lun. 23 juin 2008, 19:03
Message #4

Maniac Member

Inscrit : 12 oct. 01
Lieu : Kirkland
Membre no 2,002

Try to return the keyboard, GC\M-audio replaced two failed oxygen8s for me, after the second failure I changed to an O2

cool.gif

--------------------
G-Dub

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 28 mars 2024, 15:21
- © MacMusic 1997-2008