MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Extigy Driver For Os X 10.4.9 (ppc)
crsaura
posté jeu. 19 avril 2007, 03:13
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 19 avril 07
Membre no 90,446

Ok so I finally got a set of speakers and I dicided to plug my old SoundBlaster extigy I used to use on my PC to my Powerbook G4, at first it plugs in.. it recognizes it I get super exited and then nothing comes out. So I look around and found this nifty software that does let it play from usb-audio.com or something but the demo version has a beep every 20 seconds or so which is unbearable. The full version is 66 bucks which if I were to use all of it features doesn't seem like sucha bad dea but I just want to play music. So I uninstall that, restart and now It doesn't even recognize the extigy and I still can't play any music.

I know this is not a "music developing savvy question" and if I am at the wrong board please excuse me, but after about 2 hours of looking around I really can't find anything to make it work. I just want to play music.. nothing fancy. I appriciate all of your help in advance

Ce message a été modifié par crsaura - jeu. 19 avril 2007, 03:18.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
posté jeu. 19 avril 2007, 04:28
Message #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Icône de groupe

Groupe : Editors
Inscrit : 23 déc. 01
Lieu : Paris - FR
Membre no 2,758

Looks like a driver is sorely needed as only the standard part (generic USB device) is recognized but not the features. As in the requirements only PCs are listed, I think you're stuck with the 66 dilemma as it smells the mandatory.

Plus it does not everything "Limitations using Creative Extigy with this driver: 48 kHz, stereo output, line or mic input (digital input only while output is muted), no MIDI, no remote control functionality. We worked hard to change this, still it seems to be impossible at the moment. But low latency at least..."

btw, no arm done posting here, it can be googled and help someone else smile.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - samedi 12 oct. 2024, 19:18
- © MacMusic 1997-2008