MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Powerbook Stopped Reading 828 Mkii
mudcloth
posté jeu. 10 juin 2004, 18:26
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 10 juin 04
Lieu : ELGIN - US
Membre no 44,842

I'm hoping someone can help me. Last week I got DP4 on ebay. I installed it without a hitch. It reads my old Audiodesk files perfectly. So far that's all I'd been working on. A couple of days ago I thought I'd try some new recording with it and my laptop won't acknowledge my MKII. Normally, when you hook up the laptop to the daw, it automatically aknowledges the daw. This is true even if you haven't started the software. When I try to configure the hardware driver, the 828 isn't even an option. Only the core audio is an option.
Here's what I've done so far.

I restarted my computer. I tried using just the Cuemix console.I tried running old faithful Audio desk. I uninstalled Audiodesk. I uninstalled Dp4. I reinstalled AD and Dp4. I made sure I installed the firewire drivers.I downloaded all the updates. I bought a new firewire cable [1394]. No dice. Keep in mind this only started happening after I installed DP4. This may be a coincidence. WTF?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
-Matt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - samedi 12 oct. 2024, 06:26
- © MacMusic 1997-2008