MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
> Making Music, how do YOU do it?
tacoboy
posté ven. 18 avril 2003, 17:38
Message #1

Rookie

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 06 avril 03
Lieu : Melbourne - AU
Membre no 15,653

There seems to be a lot of o topics about the technical side of music production. I'd like to know more about the methods.

How did you start out?

What effects has it had on your life and way of thinking?

How have you progressed and where you would like to see yourself in the future?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
Mac Daddy
posté dim. 16 déc. 2007, 06:28
Message #2

Advanced Member

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 10 févr. 06
Lieu : Hamburg - DE
Membre no 76,633

better

{I dont think i am ever going to start up with the technical part of the music it is so much confusing for me. and i was thinking that music creation is easy. I am such a stupid}

Dear better,

It becomes a balancing act at first, only because it's "New". If you are using a Desktop it is a bit more complicated than a Laptop. Great music can be created on Laptops, not just MIDI, with good Interfaces, microphones and Pre-Amp it can and is being done... Hang out at retail stores and ask questions...

If you are setting-up a Home Studio and are not Technical, which most of us were "Not", we improve... But, remember it is about making and playing MUSIC. Pay someone to Install/Connect. Make Diagrams, use Color Tape on the Jacks... Blue goes into Blue, Yellow into.... After you pay you will also pay attention...

Personally I have a love hate thing with Engineering/Recording/Mixin'/Fixin'/Tryin'/Cryin'/Dyin'... I'm no longer Performing... I'm "Clicking" "Pasting" "Draging" Etc. Have I improved? Sure there has been progress over years of tears and fears to one day hear cheers.... My music may not be so great but I can "Double Click" faster than anyone!!!

It takes time... you can always forget about all the Tech Stuff and just play Acoustic Guitar or Piano/ Um, do you play?

With a name like "Better"... Chillax... Soon you'll be zooming...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mercredi 24 avril 2024, 08:08
- © 440 Forums 2011