MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Format Do I Need To Save A Mix To Burn To Cd?, Logic pro 6.4 mix to CD
rspence
posté ven. 3 sept. 2004, 03:35
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 31 août 04
Lieu : Waverly - US
Membre no 49,862

Ok, so I've recorded a song, I've bounced a mix and I now want to put it on a CD. How do I do this, I've tried saving the mix as a wav file (no good), aif file (won't play on a stereo) and a SD11.(still no joy). so just how do I save the mix so that I can burn it on to a CD? It was so easy before. I was using Logic Plat 5 on a PC running Windows XP. I'd just save the mix as a wav file and bim , bang boom, no worries! Now I've switched to Logic Pro 6 on a Mac G5 and I can't seem to find any help on how to burn to CD! Can anyone help?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PristineRec
posté ven. 3 sept. 2004, 06:08
Message #2

Inscrit : 15 janv. 04
Lieu : Chicago - US
Membre no 33,284

It sounds like you are using the wrong format to burn the disc. If you are using a G5, then you have iTunes. Bounce your tracks to AIF, import them into iTunes, and use iTunes to burn your CD.

Make sure that iTunes is the active application when you insert the CDR, so that the Finder doesn't mount it as a volume on the desktop.

Also make sure in iTunes preferences that "Disc Format" is set to "Audio CD", if it burning an MP3 CD or a data CD, it won't play in a regular CD player.

+Quote Post
andybolper
posté ven. 3 sept. 2004, 07:50
Message #3

Inscrit : 17 août 04
Lieu : Las Palmas G.c. - ES
Membre no 48,964

Hi
I supouse you are using OSX
Did you try it from iTunes? I do it at anytime
My setup is OSX runing Logic Platinum 6 on powerbook and no problems.
When you are burning, you can select betweeen wav or aiff, get wav. and taking the archive from iTunes would be the last step to put it on CD
I hope you find solution
Andy wink.gif

+Quote Post
Mr.Dave
posté mar. 7 sept. 2004, 09:09
Message #4

Inscrit : 15 févr. 04
Lieu : Glasgow - UK
Membre no 35,854

If you are using Logic then I would suggest bouncing down your finished mix (bouncie button located on the master out faders) then you will be offered various formats to choose from including dithering options. Use 16bit stereo interleaved for maximum compatability with cd burning programs, has the added advantage of using less disk space than dual mono.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - dimanche 22 sept. 2024, 17:43
- © MacMusic 1997-2008