MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Garage Band "rythum" Plug-ins
grumpy31
posté jeu. 14 oct. 2004, 03:29
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 14 oct. 04
Lieu : Eastchester - US
Membre no 53,228

I've just discovered the amazing "Garage Band" with my Mac G4 QuickSilver.

I'd like to get more rythum, or "Loops" as they're called and I'm uneducated in this subject as to where to buy these plug-ins.

What I want to do is compose the melody on my M-Audio keyboard while the rythum is backing me up, and record the final results onto iMovie as a backround for my video.

I'd appreciate any information...

Thanks....

Grumpy31.....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nreyes
posté jeu. 14 oct. 2004, 11:59
Message #2

Rookie

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 13 janv. 04
Lieu : Toulouse - FR
Membre no 33,075

I'm not sure I understand your question 100%

However, if I am correct in thinking that you would like to add "backing Rhythms" to your compositions you have the choice of one of the following:

Check-out the Apple Loops JAM PACKS series (www.apple.com). In particular Jam Pack 3 seems to be what you are looking for.

Or, try 'Layering' your composition and assigning the variations to different instruments:
For example, say you have composed a midi loop of a piano part. You then make a copy of this onto a separate track corresponding to, say, a bass or synth instrument. You then make the appropriate changes to the copied midi loop to better suit the instrument that it will play back on, as well as your overall song (e.g. drop or add notes, chords etc.). You will then effectively have the backing parts for your main riffs.

It's simple, and just a starting point. I am sure other posts will give you some ideas....

Best of luck.

Ce message a été modifié par nreyes - jeu. 14 oct. 2004, 12:00.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 22 oct. 2024, 23:28
- © MacMusic 1997-2008