MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Substitute For ACID, Loop Based Sampling
Substitute For ACID
Substitute For ACID
I have used the program ACID for its capability to sample vocal recordings, turn them into loops and layer them on top of eachother etc. [ 0 ] ** [0,00%]
Now that I am going to purchase a G4, I need a substitute program. It seems that Ableton's live is the closest but does it even sample? I downloaded the demo and don't see this capability anywhere. I also want to be able to zoom into the sound waves and use the parallel of the eraser tool in ACID and delete pieces etc...I am not concerned with live performance--the program Live mainly advertises itself as such a program. I want to record in-studio and edit loop based music in-studio that is ENTIRELY made of my own samples. Where can I find this in the world of Macs? [ 1 ] ** [100,00%]
Total des votes: 1
Les invités ne peuvent pas voter 
Isomer
posté sam. 26 oct. 2002, 21:12
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 26 oct. 02
Lieu : Scarsdale - US
Membre no 8,793

I have used the program ACID for its capability to sample vocal recordings, turn them into loops and layer them on top of eachother etc.
Now that I am going to purchase a G4, I need a substitute program. It seems that Ableton's live is the closest but does it even sample? I downloaded the demo and don't see this capability anywhere. I also want to be able to zoom into the sound waves and use the parallel of the eraser tool in ACID and delete pieces etc...I am not concerned with live performance--the program Live mainly advertises itself as such a program. I want to record in-studio and edit loop based music in-studio that is ENTIRELY made of my own samples. Where can I find this in the world of Macs?

--------------------
To rhyme is a waste of time.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 9 mai 2024, 18:52
- © MacMusic 1997-2008