MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
The best software for converter

Enolsoft--The best software for Video converter,DVD ripper,Youtube,PDF converter....
Note 0
entry jeu. 5 janv. 2012, 06:38

I’m so glad that Adele’s single “Rolling in the Deep” and album 21 have both topped Rolling Stone’s and iTunes’ lists for best albums and singles this year! And she even snagged the title of iTunes’ ‘Artist of the Year.’ Congrats Adele!

Adele is such an amazing singer, every song she sings is like she is telling a story. Her Someone Like You makes me sad, but it’s my favorite song, I can’t stop listening to it. I bought the CD of her album 21, but that is not enough. I also found many wonderful music videos about Adele from YouTube, so I downloaded them to my Mac book. It’s really amazing.

As one of the many Adele fans, you may wonder how I can download so many Adele’s music video from YouTube easily. So, in this article, I’ll show you how to free download Adele music video from YouTube without spend a penny.

If you are using a Windows, you may free download Adele music videos from YouTube by using some of these free online sites such as Flv2Mp3.com, FLVto.com, Zamzar.com etc.

Download Adele music video from YouTube with free online sites is good, but it also has some limitations, you will be asked to enter your email address and the maximum downloaded file size is 100MB. For alternative, Mac users may use a third-party program called Free YouTube Downloader HD for Mac to batch download Adele music video from YouTube without having to enter their email addresses and get free of advertising.

Step-by-step Guide of Free Download Adele Music Video with Free YouTube Downloader HD for Mac

Step 1. Download & Run Enolsoft Free YouTube Downloader HD for Mac

Download Enolsoft Free YouTube Downloader HD for Mac and install it to your Mac. When the installation is completed, run it.

Step 2. Add Adele YouTube Music Video URLs

Click “YouTube Add URL” button to add Adele YouTube Music Video URLs. You are able to add multiple Adele Music Video URLs for batch downloading.

Step 3. Start downloading Adele YouTube Music Videos to Mac

When you have copy and paste the Adele YouTube Music Video URLs to Enolsoft Free YouTube Downloader HD for Mac, simple click “OK” button to start downloading YouTube HD videos on Mac. Or you can directly drag and drop the Adele YouTube Music Video URLs to Enolsoft Free YouTube Downloader HD for Mac for downloading.

Step 4. Convert downloaded Adele YouTube Music Video to Portable Devices on Mac (Optional)

If you need to playback the downloaded Adele YouTube Music Video on iPad 2 or iPhone 4S, you may need to upgrade Free YouTube Downloader HD for Mac to Enolsoft YouTube Converter HD for Mac. With Enolsoft YouTube Converter HD for Mac, you are able to download and convert Adele music videos to all popular video and audio formats like AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, M4V, MP3 etc., enables you to enjoy Adele music videos offline with many latest portable devices like iPad 2, iPhone 4S, Samsung Galaxy Tab, PSP, Kindle Fire, NOOK Tablet and the latest Smart Phones.

Tips: If you need to only download and convert Adele music videos to MP3 format, you may refer to Enolsoft YouTube to MP3 Converter for Mac.

Related Posts

How to Download YouTube Katy Perry Music Videos to Nokia Lumia 800 on Mac
How to Download Free Christmas Music from YouTube to MP3 on Mac
Free Download Funny Christmas Songs and Videos from YouTube to Mac
How to Upload Canon 550D 1080p HD Video to YouTube on Mac
Download YouTube HD 1080p Hindi Video Songs to MP3 on Mac

Fast Reply Reply to this topic
« Plus anciens · The best software for converter · Plus récents »

Les liens du Blog

Get Firefox!
© 440Forums 2008