MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The New MacMusic Site, Do you like it?
The New MacMusic Site
The New MacMusic Site
I love it [ 6 ] ** [42,86%]
it's great [ 7 ] ** [50,00%]
it's the same [ 0 ] ** [0,00%]
i hate it [ 1 ] ** [7,14%]
i've no opinion [ 0 ] ** [0,00%]
Total des votes: 16
Les invités ne peuvent pas voter 
Francois Déchery
posté mar. 2 juil. 2002, 21:13
Message #1

Webmaster
Icône de groupe

Groupe : Admin
Inscrit : 29 oct. 00
Lieu : Sommieres - FR
Membre no 11

all is not yet complete , but you should have an opinion.

Please tell us here what you thing?

(if you want to post bugs, please use the "Suggestions, Feedback, Bugs..." forum )

--------------------
Soif, MacMusic Webmaster

440Software, our new audio software directory

440Software, notre nouveau site sur les logiciels audio pour Mac, PC et iPhone/iPad
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
StansHands
posté ven. 4 oct. 2002, 14:14
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 20 août 02
Lieu : Wellington - US
Membre no 7,004

I'm a recent Jaguar guy, and a real newbie, but this is the place I come everyday with my morning coffee to see what's new, and what the professionals are doing. I really don't have anything to offer yet, but I like to listen alot because I know that all of you guys have spent long nights making all the mistakes, to find out the "right" way of doing something. It will save me time. Thanks for the forum and keep it up. cool.gif

+Quote Post
brianj77
posté ven. 8 nov. 2002, 21:54
Message #3

Inscrit : 08 nov. 02
Lieu : Kilmun - UK
Membre no 9,114

Good site - nice to see someone flying the flag for the Mac music community. . I am new (I can't believe I haven't look ed before) so I hope I can add something to the somunity

I have 10 years experience in using Macs in music and but still need help sometimes. I recorded my first CD using Opcode Vision on a LC3 with a whopping freat 80MB hard disk ( I just upgraded it at the time from 40MB!!!) and had it synced to a Fostex B16 reel to reel via SMPTE using mu Opcode S3 interface

Although I have much more power now (A Quicksilver and Logic Audio Gold) I still seem to have the same amount of headaches.

Hope the community grows and I cam contribute.
keep up the good work
smile.gif

--------------------
good humour makes all things tolerable

+Quote Post
lastmachine
posté lun. 9 déc. 2002, 07:47
Message #4

Inscrit : 26 nov. 02
Lieu : Hayama - JP
Membre no 9,572

A friend and I are trying to get started with an iMac, an iBook, a PeeCee (leftover from before he saw the light), some instruments and some microphones.
We're just getting started, and I don';t know what the old site looked like, so I'm just talking about the site in general.

This site has been invaluable in showing pitfalls of what NOT to do, and is of great help in determining what to buy/do and how. Money is dictating the pace of our progress, but thanks to MacMusic, it is no longer ignorance holding us back.

Many Thanks,

lastmachine

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 19 mars 2024, 11:39
- © 440 Forums 2011