MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New site, new services coming soon!, help wanted
Francois Déchery
posté lun. 10 juin 2002, 12:39
Message #1

Webmaster
Icône de groupe

Groupe : Admin
Inscrit : 29 oct. 00
Lieu : Sommieres - FR
Membre no 11

I'm happy to annouce you guys, that the new MacMusic site will launch very soon!
angry.gif

All the site will now be database driven allowing a large improvment in user experience (dynamic pages), and adding many new features and new exciting services...
smile.gif

We need your help to make this happen and live!

We would be happy to welcome anyone interested to help us to drive it and contribute to theses new services.

We need some (english speaking) macmusicians who could/would write some short news headlines, in the new NEWS section of MacMusic.
Obviously, Authors are fully credited, linked to, etc...

We also need some people who could regulary adds updates to a coming updates area. This isn't that technical (copy/pasting some urls, adding a litte copy/pasted intro...) and would takes about 15 minutes each 3 days, if only 2 or three persons could help in this section.

If you're interested or want more informations, please feel free to email me or to reply in this forum, including a short personal introduction.

Thanks for your help

macmusically,

--------------------
Soif, MacMusic Webmaster

440Software, our new audio software directory

440Software, notre nouveau site sur les logiciels audio pour Mac, PC et iPhone/iPad
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
damann
posté jeu. 13 juin 2002, 01:08
Message #2

Advanced Member

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 11 juin 02
Lieu : London - UK
Membre no 5,044

hi soif! i would be glad to help, i'm from london, have a great profesional experience (eric clapton, bjork, massive attack, spice girls, all saints and loads more) remain commited to the cutting edge and i'm a web junkie. also, i'm about to get my own site up and running so would obviously appreciate the link 'factor' r.s.v.p.

--------------------
one for all and all for one...

+Quote Post
Teiwaz
posté mer. 20 nov. 2002, 23:05
Message #3

Inscrit : 30 oct. 02
Lieu : Los Angeles - US
Membre no 8,882

I would like to contribute also. I work professionally in the music industry (from London but now based in Los Angeles) and past experiences include nigel kennedy, jeff beck, backstreet boys, billy steinberg (major hit writer in LA), john leckie, youth (killing joke) plus many other collaborations over the years.

--------------------
Nobody can take from you what you give freely.

+Quote Post
filarion
posté jeu. 21 nov. 2002, 01:52
Message #4

Inscrit : 10 juil. 02
Lieu : Weimar - DE
Membre no 5,666

my resume sounds less glamorous, heads up to my before-posters - anyways, I'm based in Germany and am about to finish up studying Media Arts. I'm a guitarist and electronic musician and have started producing artists in my local area.

I wouldn't mind helping out with updating - got experience in html, flash and am browsing the web for audio related news at least twice a week anyways.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 19 mars 2024, 12:45
- © 440 Forums 2011