MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Firebox / Logic Disconnect
X4fer
posté mer. 28 sept. 2005, 20:45
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 27 févr. 04
Lieu : Asheville - US
Membre no 37,017

Hey folks. I've been using Logic for about a year with a Yamaha S80 and a MOTU fastlane interface and have been reasonably happy with that. I recently got a G4 Powerbook 1.5Ghz (OSX 10.4.2) and a Firebox so I could use Logic's power in live music situations.

Problem is I'm having trouble getting audio in and out of Logic through the FB to my powered speaker. (Midi seems fine both ways.) Tracks with recorded soft synths (and set for Output 1-2) play back through the internal speakers (though Output 1&2 is set in Sounds prefs to the FB).

Also, sounds prefs can see the keyboard (mic1) and a mic (mic2) and run the audio back through the FB to my destination speaker, but Logic can't see any audio input from the FB.

There seems to be some communications funkiness b/w the FB and the OS.

Something I'm missing here?

TIA,

Daniel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
X4fer
posté mer. 28 sept. 2005, 22:20
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 27 févr. 04
Lieu : Asheville - US
Membre no 37,017

Okay, yes there WAS something I was missing, which was to change the CoreAudio driver in Logic prefs from Built-in audio to the Firebox. Doh!

That didn't take care of everything, but I'm going to mess with it a little longer before asking more questions....

Peace,

Daniel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mercredi 8 mai 2024, 21:52
- © MacMusic 1997-2008