MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
stevnhig's Blog

LINGERIE: Triangle bras, bustiers and camisoles reveal the curve and beauty of the shoulders. Strapless and halter-style bras work well for backless fashions. Look for delicate design details in bra straps.
Note 0
entry sam. 29 juil. 2017, 08:24
cheap lingerie plus size AOL

Bustiers and teddies at Kunchal's.

My next stop was was Sarojini Nagar market, cheap lingerie sites the Mecca of budget shoppers from across the city.

Before lingerie online shopping I could lay my hands on the better stuff, I had to sift through the lot of bright neon stuff - racer back bras, teddies, baby dolls etc. If you want lingerie to compete with the lit-up walls and balconies of your house this Diwali, don't bat an eyelid before picking these up.

Colourful bralets that are all the trend at Sarojini nagar.

Now for the good news: Sarojini, like they say, is 'the shit'. From colourful boas and crotchless stockings, to corsets, teddies, bustiers and other un-definable and impossible stuff, there's nothing you cannot get here. And almost everything comes for under ?500!

The more elaborate ones, like some intricate bustiers may make you shell out a hundred or two more, but some of them are totally worth it.

I spent under ?3,000 for ten pieces of lingerie that included lace, silk, net, faux fur etc. Here's the haul that should inspire every budget shopper to never have a drab underwear day.

This flimsy piece of clothing is apparently a hit among women of all ages, said the shopkeeper proudly. This red lace backless teddies also sells like hot cakes around the year. It's not difficult to see why.

Price: ?300.

This chirpy yellow was my favourite of this bunch of lace thongs that come in every conceivable pastel colour.

Price: ?125.

Black net halter-neck bra and T-string underwear. It comes pretty close to resembling a bikini, perfect for a sexy time in that jacuzzi or a private beach.

Price: ?250.

Bright purple satin polka dotted T-string with lace edges.

This one screams 'unapologetically flirty'. The triangle bra and tanga underwear set has a delicate net overlay. Christmas isn't too far away you know?

Located in: Sarojini Nagar market.

Price: ?450.

Lacy black bustier with a flower pattern. The back is held together with thin straps, making this an impossibly sexy piece to own.

Price: ?350.

If you're into neons, make sure you pick one of these up. They come in pink, purple and orange colours too. Also, these are seamless, so the best kind of stuff you can wear under tight, figure hugging clothes.

CAN ?10 LAKH COMPENSATE FOR THE INDIGNITY OF BEING USED AS A HUMAN SHIELD?

Dharmesh Soni

Fast Reply Reply to this topic
« Plus anciens · stevnhig's Blog · Plus récents »

Les liens du Blog

Get Firefox!
© 440Forums 2008