MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dorumalia's corner, FREE to download , FREE to use !
DORUMALAIA
posté jeu. 21 juil. 2005, 09:14
Message #21

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 12 mai 03
Lieu : Galati - RO
Membre no 17,744

All its ok (how much can be !). I find my escape in my work .

Hey , hs been received first review about "230 Ethnic Drums & Percussions" :

"Wow. Theres just so many good things to say about the Doru Malaia sample libraries. I was skeptical when i first bought superdrums8000. I thought that 8,000 sounds for $29 there must be something wrong, but i was wrong. It was fantastic, so i recently purchased the FX percussion series and the all new 230 Ethnic Drums & Percussions. And the quality is very very good. -I produce electronic music and do some film composition and within 2 days i already found myself using some of the sounds. For the FX percussion, all i can say is BUY this NOW! for only $29 you get over 26,000 incredible samples (how could you pass this up) I have found so many uses for these sounds in Reason, from using the metals to create filtered electronic rhythms to using the reverbed and effect sounds for sound design. And for the 230 Ethnic Drums & Percussions, all i can say is that this is a phenominal value, and dont be fooled by the $29 price, the sounds are very high quality. There are excellent variations on every instrument so you never have to worry about using that same shaker, or cabasa sound, like you do with most libraries. And dont think that you have to like world music to use these sounds, i recently used some of the african drum sounds on a progressive trance release. They also shipped very fast, i live in Florida and received it in about a week. I give the entire library an A+ and another A+ for the new Ethnic set. to Doru Malaia- keep up the great work, i love what you and your team give to us musicians.

JoshMoney
Producer/FilmComposer
United States
"

Doru
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DORUMALAIA
posté jeu. 21 juil. 2005, 10:35
Message #22

Membre no 17,744

The second review :

"Hi Doru,

I'm not use to buy CD/DVD samples but 230 Ethnic Drums & Percussions was caught my attention for the quantity and diversity of the samples of the world. I haven't found such library of samples altogether. I use them, apart from launch them directly in my sampler, as source sound generators in several VSTi instruments which expands the possibilities to the infinite. Thanks Doru for what great job.

Regards,

mahtazz(from Spain)
"

Doru

+Quote Post
DORUMALAIA
posté ven. 22 juil. 2005, 14:34
Message #23

Membre no 17,744

Another 2 reviews :

"a quick review....

This review is slightly biased, as I have used Superdrums 8000 in nearly every track since I purchased it a loooong time ago. Suffice to say Ethnic Drums and Percussion is more of the same (in a good way). More of the same quality and more of the same abundance of sounds and instruments, although I am not trying to imply the instruments are the same....one quick glance at the instrument listing will prove otherwise. As advertised, these are ethnic sounds, and there's TONS of them (many of which I have never heard of). The samples are all loud, clear, sound great, and most importantly are extremely usable. Shipping was crazy fast for being out of country as well. I honestly don't think I can properly express how good a value this actually is, and how wonderful an asset Doru is to the music community. I dare anyone to find a better deal, as this is an untouchable cost to content ratio.

Charlie
CynicalSmile on kvraudio.com
United States of America
"

"Having already been familiar with Doru Malaia's Superdrums 8000 refill for Reason, I obviously had high hopes for the new 230 Ethnic Drums and Percussion refill, and thankfully I am not disappointed. Whereas Superdrums has become an everyday staple for me when I'm putting together beats, I imagined that the ethnic drums would be something a bit more esoteric that I would only use occassionally. After listening to the sounds from this new refill, however, I am convinced that this sample set will also become a necessary and much used part of my arsenal. I own other ethnic and world percussion sample libraries and none compare for this price. The quality of the sample recordings is superb, the variety, not only of instruments but of sounds within each instrument, is unbelievable, and the usability is practically unlimited. These are all one shot samples, and while it might have been nice to have a few patches for the NN-XT sampler or ReDrum ready to go right out of the box, even a beginning Reason user should have no problem finding usable combinations of instruments in ReDrum, and more advanced users can build their own NN-XT patches custom fit to their particular style of music. The fact is that it is wonderful to be able to put together ones' own combination of sounds without being limited to presets, and that means that these sounds can work in everything from hip-hop to folk music to acid jazz to techno. you can add that little bit of exotic intrigue to a breakbeat or layer these sounds with your more traditional sounds to create all new, never before heard sonic insanity. the possibilities are only limited by your imagination!

-why_style (aka Yuri Long) - USA"

Doru

+Quote Post
DORUMALAIA
posté dim. 24 juil. 2005, 05:55
Message #24

Membre no 17,744

"Doru Malaia - Words 1 (male) - Baby"
-------------------------------------

Here :

http://www.dorumalaia.com/freerefillswavsamples.htm

can be downloaded (and use it for free !) :

"Doru Malaia - Words 1 (male) - Baby" (refill version – 6,2 mb, wavs version – 21,8 mb ( 12,7 mb compressed as .zip ) - 39 one-shot vocal wav samples .

All of those samples were recorded at 96000 hz/24 bits , processed and then dithered down to 16 bit ! All of those are original and produced by myself .

All samples are royalty-free. This means that you can use the samples in your own projects (commercial or not) without paying any further royalties (but you are, however, not allowed to sell or redistribute any or all of the samples as a sample pack , refill , sf2, etc, or on a sample CD).

Enjoy my friends !

Doru MALAIA
composer

+Quote Post
DORUMALAIA
posté ven. 29 juil. 2005, 08:46
Message #25

Membre no 17,744

IPU (ethnic percuss. instrument)-FREE one-shot wav samples
----------------------------------------------------------

Here :

can be downloaded (and use it for free !) :

IPU (refill version – 283 kb, wavs version – 1,3 mb ( 773 kb compressed as .zip ) - contain 16 one-shot wav samples

All of those samples were recorded at 96000 hz/24 bits , processed and then dithered down to 44100 hz/16 bits ! All of those are original and produced by myself .

All samples are royalty-free. This means that you can use the samples in your own compositions and songs without paying any further royalties (but you are, however, not allowed to sell or redistribute any or all of the samples as a sample pack , refill , sf2, etc, or on a sample CD).

Enjoy my friends !

Doru MALAIA
composer

+Quote Post
DORUMALAIA
posté mar. 11 oct. 2005, 14:37
Message #26

Membre no 17,744

Orchestra hit - FREE wav samples
--------------------------------

Here :

can be downloaded (and use it for free !)

"10 Orchestra Hit Interventions" ( PRO quality) (refill version – 2,2 mb, wavs version – 5,1 mb ( 3,91 mb compressed as .zip )) - contain 10 wav samples

All of those samples were recorded at 96000 hz/24 bits , processed and then dithered down to 44100 hz/16 bits ! All of those are original and produced by myself .

All samples are royalty-free. This means that you can use the samples in your own compositions and songs without paying any further royalties (but you are, however, not allowed to sell or redistribute any or all of the samples as a sample pack , refill , sf2, etc, or on a sample CD).

Enjoy my friends !

Doru MALAIA
composer

+Quote Post
lancet
posté mar. 11 oct. 2005, 16:41
Message #27

Inscrit : 07 juil. 04
Lieu : - US
Membre no 46,480

a bit of a slow download at the moment.. I'll try again later. I don't have 6 hours. wink.gif

thanks anyway...

--------------------

+Quote Post
DORUMALAIA
posté mar. 11 oct. 2005, 17:03
Message #28

Membre no 17,744

? Can't be ! Even if here are so many hundreds of downloads at the same time , download time it's max few minutes !
Use FlashGet downloader !

Doru

Ce message a été modifié par DORUMALAIA - mar. 11 oct. 2005, 17:04.

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
posté mer. 12 oct. 2005, 03:35
Message #29

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Icône de groupe

Groupe : Editors
Inscrit : 23 déc. 01
Lieu : Paris - FR
Membre no 2,758

Thanks Doru, you spoil the net wink.gif

BTW I've merged your summer topics with your big pinned one. I'll do the same for this one later. laugh.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
Franerik
posté mer. 12 oct. 2005, 18:06
Message #30

SuperHero

Inscrit : 17 déc. 01
Lieu : Genève - CH
Membre no 2,714

Just a little word to say thank you and that I'm very please to read you again, in hoping that, if possible, you feel better now!

Friendly. wink.gif wink.gif smile.gif wink.gif

--------------------
LE PRINTEMPS DES AMOUREUX

VIVE LA LUMIÈRE

Ne perdez pas votre vie à la gagner, ne vous prenez pas au sérieux, d'autres le feront bien mieux pour vous !

EN VACANCES DÉFINITIVES DE MAC MUSIC POUR DÉFAUT DE LANGUE DE BOIS

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - vendredi 29 mars 2024, 10:53
- © 440 Forums 2011