MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
MonicaGu Blog

multipelife
Note 0
entry jeu. 26 févr. 2015, 07:15
Want to convert Kids DVD discs to your Windows laptop for viewing on a family travel but do not know how? This article will tell you the detailed steps about it.

Dear editor, recently, I brought several DVD discs of Friends. It is a really wonderful for my kids. Well, now I need to go on a family travel. So I am thinking about converting those Kids DVD collection to some video files playable on my Windows laptop in order to play for my little children. Is there any application that can help me with it? Would you please give me any suggestion? Thanks a lot.

Dear reader, if you want to convert Kids DVD collection to Windows Laptop, Pavtube DVDAid may be useful for you. (A review is here) With the help of the DVD to Windows Laptop Ripper, you can easily rip/backup your beloved Kids DVD movie (no matter from DVD discs, DVD folders or DVD IFO/ISO files) to Windows Laptop compatible format for viewing anywhere at any time. Also you can even extract DVD audio to Lossless FLAC for playing. Free download it and follow the step-by-step instruction below.

What's more? H.265 is the codec of the future. Don’t miss our New Year deals for this updated H.265/HEVC Converter! Is that all of its features? Of course Not! It also functions as a strong performer for ripping Blu-ray, DVD to H.265 MP4 for playback. If you want to A best DRM-removal tool from Pavtube, you can get this money saving Boundles:DVDAid($35) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $14.1.

How to Backup Kids DVD collection to Windows Laptop for viewing

Step 1: Import DVD movie to the best DVD to Windows Laptop Ripper.

Launch the best DVD to Windows Laptop Ripper(Mac version is here) and click the button like a disc to add DVD discs. If necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.

Step 2: Select an output format for Windows Laptop and set the output folder.

Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG 4 Movie(*.mp4)”, are compatible with Windows Laptop. And then you can set the output folder as you need. With this DVD Ripper for Windows Laptop, you can also backup your DVD to iTunes library, Dropbox and Seagate Wireless Plus.

Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.

Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.

Step 4: Start converting DVD to H.264 MP4 for Windows Laptop.

Click the “Convert” button, and it will rip DVD to Windows Laptop immediately. You can find the converting process in the “Conversion” interface. And the conversion task will be finished in a short time due to its adopted NVIDIA CUDA technology.

After the DVD to Windows Laptop conversion, you will be able to get the output files via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterward, you just need to transfer the DVD movie to Windows Laptop via USB. Now you can play DVD movies on Windows Laptop with high quality freely on family travel.

Source:http://formatplayable.jimdo.com/2015/01/13...windows-laptop/

Fast Reply Reply to this topic
« Plus anciens · MonicaGu Blog · Plus récents »

Les liens du Blog

Get Firefox!
© 440Forums 2008