MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
MonicaGu Blog

multipelife
Note 0
entry dim. 15 févr. 2015, 08:15
Summary: This guide introduces how to back up DVDs and Blu-rays to my network storage so I can later stream to TV for playback at any time.

If you are any thoughts of home entertainment, you should not miss the idea of streaming your Blu-ray and DVD collections to your TV via home network. It's a good way to share movies with family members without the risk of scratching discs; everyone in your family can create and access the shared movies; isn't it fantastic?

If you already have the home network set up, then the most important thing is to backup Blu-ray/DVD to network storage in a most common format which could be accepted by most of your devices or TV. After many trials, I prefer to save them into MKV file container as I can add multiple audio and subtitle tracks as well as chapter markers.

To backup Blu-ray/DVD into MKV format with best quality, I recommend Pavtube ByteCopy as it's capable of ripping/converting just about every title that I own; it's easy of use and choices for decode/encode to all popular formats playable by TV/network storage. I've found the quality to be excellent, and see no difference when compared to playing the discs themselves. The sound can be kept with the original Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound. Here is a review for you.

Note: Its Mac version is ByteCopy for Mac. What's more? H.265 is the codec of the future. Don’t miss our New Year deals for this updated H.265/HEVC Converter! Is that all of its features? Of course Not! It also functions as a strong performer for ripping Blu-ray, DVD to H.265 MP4 for playback. If you want to A best DRM-removal tool from Pavtube, you can get this money saving Boundles: ByteCopy($42) + ChewTune($29) = Only $54.9, Save $16.1

How to convert Blu-ray/DVD to MKV on home network or stream to TV for playback?

Step 1. Launch Pavtube ByteCopy; import disc.

Inset your DVD to computer; if you want to rip Blu-rays, use an external drive to connect it to your computer. Then hit "load disc" to import the discs. You can also drag and drop Blu-ray/DVD folder, ISO/IFO files to it directly.

Note that you shall keep Internet connected during this period.

Step 2. Choose format.

Hit "Format" drop-down list and choose "HD Video > MKV HD Video (*.mkv)" as the most widely used format for playback on TV.

Step 3. Adjust output settings (Optional)

You can click "Settings" (besides "Format") to change target video size, bitrate, frame rate and other specs. Change the size to "Original" to get full size picture that can be playback on TV clearly. And the higher bitrate you choose, the better video quality will be.

Step 4. Start the Blu-ray/DVD to MKV conversion.

Back to the main interface and hit the "Convert" to start converting Blu-ray & DVD to HD MKV on your PC/Mac; this converter will start all the tasks in batch. Wait for a while till the conversion completed; click "Open output folder" to quick locate the converted files. Now set up a Wi-Fi connection to the home network, upload the movies to your network storage, and then stream to TV for playback.

Source:http://video-tips.jimdo.com/2014/12/30/str...a-home-network/

Fast Reply Reply to this topic
« Plus anciens · MonicaGu Blog · Plus récents »

Les liens du Blog

Get Firefox!
© 440Forums 2008