MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
MonicaGu Blog

multipelife
Note 0
entry mar. 3 févr. 2015, 13:31
Have problems to backup Blu-ray ISO to MKV with subtitle using DVDFab? In this article you will get the best tool and use the easiest way to turn BD ISO to lossless mkv without re-encode.

"I am looking for a good software program that can turn BR ISO to MKV without re-encode with keeping all audio and subtitle tracks. I got DVDFAB but it has a bug and on BR do not convert PGS to DVD subtitle correctly, so my MKV were not with subtitles readable by my media player. I would prefer to convert my BD ISO movies to MKV, then use another software more flexible to generate my MP4 (I mean I can freely turn to AC3 5.1 or AAC audio)to work on DS Video from Synology. Or any all-in-one converter? Can you give me some suggestions?”

Have several .ISO images of Blu-ray's on your local computer or server and would like to batch convert them to lossless MKV format? Puzzled at what software to use to get the job done? Here a professional Blu-ray/DVD Ripper Pro- Pavtube ByteCopy is highly recommended to help you get rid of the "DVDFab can't output readable subtitles" issue and convert Blu-ray ISO movies to MKV format with multi-track easily. (Mac version: ByteCopy for Mac)

What's more? H.265 is the codec of the future. Don’t miss our New Year deals for this updated H.265/HEVC Converter! Is that all of its features? Of course Not! It also functions as a strong performer for ripping Blu-ray, DVD to H.265 MP4 for playback.

Read Top 5 Best Multi-track Blu-ray Ripper Review and here are proper combo for you:

ByteCopy($42) + Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $79.9, Save $27.1
ByteCopy($42) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $44.9, Save $32.1
ByteCopy($42) + ChewTune($29) = Only $54.9, Save $16.1

Overall, it's an ideal app for you to remove the strict disc protection and region restrictions and Blu-ray, DVD and ISO/IFO contents to MKV container format with multiple audio tracks and subtitles included very quickly with great video quality. Now get the right version and follow the below guide to finish converting BR ISO to MKV with subtitle.

Additional Tip: If you have some Blu-ray ISO image files and want to convert Blu-ray ISO to MKV, AVI, WMV, MP4, MPEG, MOV, etc format without multi-track, please choose Pavtube BDMagic to get the work done effortlessly.

How to rip Blu-ray ISO contents to MKV with multi-track easily and fast

1. Load Blu-ray ISO Files

Install and launch the ISO file converter and click "Load IFO/ISO" icon to add Blu-ray ISO movies from your computer. All the loaded files will be listed on the left item bar and you can preview them on the right as the picture below shows.

2. Choose output format

In the dropdown list of Format menu, you can find several MKV options for output. Here we recommend "Lossless/encoded Multi-track MKV (* mkv)" under "Multi-track Video" catalogue. Because it will save multiple video, audio and subtitle tracks form original Blu-ray ISO in output MKV and you won't suffer any quality loss.

To get mp4 video, choose MP4 format from Common Video to get Blu-ray ISO playable on Synology DS Video Player.

Tip: You can check the audios you want to keep and uncheck the audios you don't need. It all depends on your own choices.

If you choose MP4 format, you can freely change audio codec to AC3 or AAC or set channels to 5.1 if your source BD ISO contains Dolby digital 5.1 channel.

3. Start converting Blu-ray ISO to MKV

When the settings are OK, you can go back to the main interface and tap the "Convert" button to start the Blu-ray ISO to MKV conversion. The software will do the rest automatically.

When the conversion finishes, you can click Open" to access to the converted MKV videos. Then you can get your Blu-ray ISO videos on media players for free enjoyment at anytime by choosing the desired subtitle.

Source:http://media-playback.jimdo.com/2014/12/01...with-subtitles/

Fast Reply Reply to this topic
« Plus anciens · MonicaGu Blog · Plus récents »

Les liens du Blog

Get Firefox!
© 440Forums 2008