MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Don't Hear Mbox And Axiom25 Through External Port(pro Tools)
evangelos
posté mar. 1 juil. 2008, 09:05
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 22 juin 08
Membre no 101,868

Hi, I run a Macbook pro 2.2 with pro tools 7.4.2 an Mbox2 and an Axiom25. I wanted to ad a mouse so I can work faster with he editing. But the Macbook has 2 USB ,so I had to use an external USB port. Now to start with it is written in the Mbox manual that the Mbox should be at the left port of the Macbook. So I tried first to divide the right port of the computer-which had already the Axiom25 on. Nothing. It is not that I cannot monitor. No sound actually arrives at the Pro tools. When from the other hand I tried the same thing at the left port of the computer-which had the Mbox on- a message the that the pro tools don't see Mbox anymore ,make sure it is attached and try again. Should I configure something,change a setting? The external USB is a simple 4ports Targus and did not hade any installation CD. Any idea?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fishboisfo
posté mer. 2 juil. 2008, 04:51
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 10 juil. 05
Lieu : San Francisco - US
Membre no 67,641

You may need to buy a powered bus -- Belkin has them -- $20 - $40 bucks -- should take care of your woes.
Also, If you ever need to find out which port is which, go into profiler -- more info -- it will list which busses are 2.0 for you.
When purchasing your powered bus, make certain it is powered for 2.0

Hope this helps !!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mercredi 17 avril 2024, 00:51
- © MacMusic 1997-2008