MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
The best software for converter

Enolsoft--The best software for Video converter,DVD ripper,Youtube,PDF converter....
Note 0
entry lun. 16 avril 2012, 07:30

When streaming YouTube HD videos with the New iPad, many would criticized Apple for updating the iPad Screen without updating their YouTube App to take full advantage of 1080p HD video playing. So, is it possible to smoothly play YouTube 1080p movies on The new iPad in 1080p HD?

Question:
“I’ve tried playing a few 1080p YouTube videos, but it seems to be playing them pretty low resolution and can’t see an option to switch to 720p/1080p like on desktop. How can I play YouTube 1080p movies on The new iPad in 1080p HD?”

Some Suggestions from the Internet:
“Are you using the built-in YouTube app or the mobile website? I’ve always found the latter to give much better results and they should play in HD. You can set an icon for it on your desktop as well.”
“Hmm, the YouTube App won’t work, and I haven’t tried the website. But I think if you want to play smoothly without tackle, maybe you could use some 3rd party tools like YouTube converter to do this. Besides, another complaint about the YouTube app on the New iPad was the speed when stream YouTube 1080p HD videos online.”
So, what on earth was the best solution to smoothly play YouTube 1080p movies on The new iPad in 1080p HD?

Best Solution:
After my testing, I find that using 3rd party tool – YouTube Converter, to download and convert the YouTube 1080p videos to the New iPad is the best solution to smoothly play YouTube 1080p HD movies on the New iPad in 1080p HD.

Tested using:
Mac OS X 10.7 Lion on iMac
Enolsoft YouTube Converter HD for Mac
The new iPad with Wi-Fi 64GB – White

Easy Steps:
Free download Enolsoft YouTube Converter HD for Mac from Enolsoft official website and then follow the installation wizard to install it to your Mac.

Run Enolsoft YouTube Converter HD for Mac and you will be here in the “Download” part. By either click the “YouTube Add URL” button or drag&drop YouTube URLs to its interface to add YouTube 1080p HD videos for downloading. You are able to add multiple YouTube 1080p HD Video URLs for batch downloading at a time.

When you have finished downloading YouTube 1080p HD videos, go to “Convert” part. Click the gear-like icon at the end the content to reach the output setting window.

Click the “Convert to” column to select an optimized iPad 1080p output format from the format drop-down list such as “iPad (1080p) H.264 iTunes Video (*.m4v)”. The last step is to click “Convert” icon to start converting YouTube HD videos to The New iPad on Mac.

When the YouTube 1080p HD video to the New iPad conversion on Mac is completed, attach your new iPad to Mac, drag and drop the converted YouTube 1080p HD videos into iTunes for syncing to the new iPad.
After you have successfully transferred the downloaded YouTube 1080p HD videos from iTunes to your new iPad, you can now smoothly play YouTube 1080p movies on your new, third-generation iPad in 1080p HD.

Related Posts

YouTube Adds Automatic 3D Conversion for 1080p Videos
Free Download UEFA Champions League Videos from YouTube to Mac
YouTube Malaysia – YouTube Opens a Brand New Localized Domain for Malaysia
Download and Convert YouTube India TV Shows to The New iPad in HD on Mac
Convert 1080p MKV to 1080p MP4 for The New iPad

Fast Reply Reply to this topic
« Plus anciens · The best software for converter · Plus récents »

Les liens du Blog

Get Firefox!
© 440Forums 2008