MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Recording Vocals, tips, tricks, theory
boze
posté mer. 24 sept. 2003, 18:02
Message #11

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 13 sept. 03
Lieu : - US
Membre no 24,676

i won't bother starting a new thread for this since it still falls under the same heading:

i have an AT4033 (two of them actually) and an 01v, and i'm wondering what pre-amp/compression options are available to me for a lowish price. i know this is some quality gear for someone to still be so inexperienced, but i've been doing other stuff: performing laptop stuff with reason/ableton/jazz guitar and haven't put the time in exploring straight up recording at home. add to that my probs with my motu2408 in osx and my lack of a suitable booth...

but now- now i'm in a new apt and it has this perfect walk-in closet sized room which i intend to pad up for recording- my initial tests leave me realizing that i need to get religious about vocalizing again. but as far as my signal chain- what would be the one thing i could get to improve tracking voice?

sunny seems super happy with that 'TL Audio VP 5051 preamp linked to a MindPrint T-Comp' combination. i'll check prices for that stuff and you guys get back to me. my birthdays coming up, baby!!

--------------------
Kit: Dual Ghz G4, Vaio 2.6ghz GRV670 notebook. Software: Reaktor, Reason, Ableton Live. Leanings: Laptop performance, jazz guitar, singing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nacho45
posté jeu. 19 févr. 2004, 01:58
Message #12

Groupe : Banned
Inscrit : 19 févr. 04
Lieu : Houston - US
Membre no 36,202

All I can say is CONDENSOR MIC.......don't use a dynamic

--------------------
Have you ever wanted to see a Complete Loser?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - dimanche 16 juin 2024, 01:17
- © 440 Forums 2011