MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Time And Pitch Machine Question, ACCURATELY altering samples?
whish
posté jeu. 11 mars 2004, 02:25
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 23 févr. 04
Lieu : Thisone - US
Membre no 36,579

Ok, so I've searched many many places for a detailed description or tutorial on how to ACCURATELY use this little feature, but can't find one.
It's probably something incredibly obvious, but how do I go about ACCURATELY (example: the sample is 1.5 bars long or whatever, and I want it to be 2)lengthening or shortening samples with the time and pitch machine?
Please forgive my lack of proper jargon;)
Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,
Corey
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
whish
posté jeu. 11 mars 2004, 06:46
Message #2

Membre no 36,579

Heh Ok- sorry- I had been cracking-out at some other sites specifically related to Logic- I should have mentioned that I was refering to the Time and Pitch machine in Logic (6, specifically).
Thanks.

+Quote Post
formatj
posté jeu. 11 mars 2004, 09:09
Message #3

Icône de groupe

Groupe : Team
Inscrit : 09 juil. 02
Lieu : Sydney - AU
Membre no 5,658

In Time and Pitch Machine under "Original" you will see the current size of your object next to "Length (Bars)". Next to that, in the Destination column is where you enter the desired length (e.g. 2 1 1 1 for a length of 2 bars). Then click "Process and Paste".

Alternatively, in the arrange page highlight the object you want to change the length of. Type in length of desired object in Left and Right locator boxes on transport bar. e.g. 1 1 1 1 and 3 1 1 1 for making an object of 2 bars length i.e. it starts at bar 1 and ends at the beginning of bar 3.

Then choose Functions>Object>"Adjust Object Length to Locators".

+Quote Post
whish
posté jeu. 11 mars 2004, 19:21
Message #4

Membre no 36,579

Thanks!
I knew I was on the right path, but this is all very very very new to me- I just wasn't reading it correctly. You just cleared up a whole lot for me. Thanks again!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (3 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mercredi 25 sept. 2024, 12:18
- © MacMusic 1997-2008