MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Dr T Kcs Version 3 Level 2, desp seeking a unique composition app...
mklmouse
posté dim. 29 janv. 2006, 07:55
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 06 nov. 02
Lieu : Sandwich - UK
Membre no 9,036

Hi everyone, just wondered whether anyone can direct me to acquire a copy of that ancient but totally unique piece of software from the days of System 6/7 and floppies (late 1980s), Dr T KCS (Keyboard Controlled Sequencer) Version 3 Level 2; this sequencer was produced for the Mac, Atari ST and Amiga, but the creator has gone bust; it features aspects that make it ideal for composers and those involved in heavy algorithmic processes. I used to have this amazing app on an ancient (now dead) Atari ST, and since all my work is now on the Mac (iMac G4 & a venerable SE30), I am desperately keen to have Dr T KCS running on the Mac in preparation for beginning my next project, an opera.

Thanks in advance

regards

michaelP
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
mklmouse
posté mar. 31 janv. 2006, 07:20
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 06 nov. 02
Lieu : Sandwich - UK
Membre no 9,036

hi lepetitmartien, the something you remember might well have been me again with the same request... as for Dr T his-self, I did contact him, but he seemed wholly uninterested in really helping (bad vibes, I think, wrt the collapse of the business...); with his guidance I did get an Atari ST emulator for the Mac (NoSTalgia) working with a download of KCS for Atari, but although it worked, it wouldn't/couldn't receive or send MIDI!!! So, I'm now left looking for the original floppies for the Mac. Given, I still have my lovely SE/30 running System 6 if I found a copy I could run the app and be ultimately blissed out...
Thanks for your response.
Someone must have this app...
regards
michael the Persistent
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 20 mai 2024, 19:17
- © MacMusic 1997-2008