MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Moved Music Apps Out Of Root App. Folder - Anybody Know How To Fix That ?
Milca
posté mar. 24 oct. 2006, 06:09
Message #1

Rookie

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 25 oct. 04
Lieu : San Diego - US
Membre no 53,854

Hello guys.( I've already posted this post in another part of this forum - but I think this one is more suitable for my question )

I have this question related to tiger's application folder and music application.
Let me shortly go little more into the detail.
Since I'm just starting out with this whole " computer music " thing I think I did big stupid mistake.( Not trying to excuse myself)
I've moved my music application like pro tools,logic and bunch of VST from my main root application folder into my private user application folder.
Now I can't open my programs because ( like I've recently found out) installation paths were reconnected.

So now I'm trying to get out of this mess and I would like to choose some smart and easy way do it.Hopefuully there is one!

1) Should I try to move my music apps back to previous main root application folder

2) If that's not gonna help - will I have to reinstall all my programs and install them again ? I admit I really don't want to do that.

3)Last choice I'm thinking about would be probably very easy way to fix it but I don't know whether that is possible to do.
I think that some PC-s have restoration points where you can come back to certain date and fix your mistakes.I'm not sure if that is possible with macs?

If there is any another way how to fix that problem please let me know.
I would really appreciate your help.
Thank you for your time.

Milan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 20 mai 2024, 08:52
- © MacMusic 1997-2008