MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Logic 5.5 And Maudio Duo
macshark
posté mer. 16 avril 2003, 21:21
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 20 mars 03
Lieu : Falls Church - US
Membre no 14,689

Hi all. Well. as was discussed in the "essential stuff" thread, I bought the logic big box, and started playing around with it. I can see where it will take a long time to be real proficient with it, but I am already using it for multiple guitar tracks with no problem smile.gif .

However, I got the MAudio Duo to use as an usb audio interface, and here is the problem I am having. When you select the Duo driver in Logic, then you can record from the guitar through the duo with no problem. But to play back, it is also using the duo as output (you can't select one driver for input, and another for output). I don't have any monitors, and just want to hear the playback through my computer speakers (which cost be $100).

Currently, I am just not using the Duo, and may return it if I can't figure this out.

Configuration - Logic Audio 5.5, OSX 10.2.4, slot-loading iMac.

Does any of this make sense?

Thanks for the help...again.

Scott
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
xingu
posté jeu. 17 avril 2003, 00:57
Message #2

Inscrit : 25 juil. 02
Lieu : Strongsville - US
Membre no 6,217

Do you monitor while recording? What kind of outputs does the Duo have? I just monitor and mix through headphones with my US-428. I guess that's the thing - you'll have to forego using either your Duo or the computer speakers (at least while using Logic) unless you want to constantly switch the drivers and relaunch Logic. Unless I'm way off base here...

+Quote Post
macshark
posté jeu. 17 avril 2003, 01:22
Message #3

Inscrit : 20 mars 03
Lieu : Falls Church - US
Membre no 14,689

xingu,

I knew you would have an idea. You ae right on base. I guess I was assuming that I would just monitor through my computer speakers. I will try the headphones, and see how that works.

And thank you for all your prior help. I am having a blast with Logic.

Scott

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 14 oct. 2024, 00:13
- © MacMusic 1997-2008